Any way for the Germans to win the Eastern front?

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 08:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: DGuller on May 03, 2012, 01:38:54 PM
How did a thread about the Eastern front get hijacked into a thread about Pearl Harbor?  :huh:

the very far eastern front.

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on May 03, 2012, 01:33:06 PM
Let's hope America never makes that mistake.
Indeed.  Too late for Sweden, of course. :console:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Quote from: grumbler on May 03, 2012, 01:50:44 PM
Quote from: The Brain on May 03, 2012, 01:33:06 PM
Let's hope America never makes that mistake.
Indeed.  Too late for Sweden, of course. :console:

You will use our plutonium for good. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Lettow77 on May 03, 2012, 11:03:52 AM
Trusting Weinberg is a fool's game. His "Visions of Victory" was painful to read, particularly with regards to Japan and Germany.
:Joos
:yeahright: Elaborate
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 04, 2012, 12:44:00 AM
Quote from: Lettow77 on May 03, 2012, 11:03:52 AM
Trusting Weinberg is a fool's game. His "Visions of Victory" was painful to read, particularly with regards to Japan and Germany.
:Joos
:yeahright: Elaborate

Oh come on.  Even you know that this is a bad idea.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".