:huh:

I thought Jews hated blacks and vice versa. :hmm:
Siege is not a real Jew, and Cain is not a real black. :contract:

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 03, 2011, 09:13:15 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 03, 2011, 07:05:44 PM
Which one?

Huh?

CdM pointed out that it's plural, and you still used the singular.  So I thought that you might mean a specific woman.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

One interesting act is that I don't think Newt ever thought he'd be in such an advantageous position, it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to it.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

I have long suspected you were a bot.  This confirms it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on December 03, 2011, 09:31:32 PM
CdM pointed out that it's plural, and you still used the singular.  So I thought that you might mean a specific woman.

Yi dismissed all of them except the mistress.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sheilbh

Interesting merger of rumours.  Cain said that whoever he endorses will be an 'outsider'.  There are a few rumours going round, according to Nate Silver, that Palin may enter the race.  I think that would be amazing.
Let's bomb Russia!

Eddie Teach

That would be hilarious. And she would be better than Perry.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 04, 2011, 05:36:38 AM
That would be hilarious. And she would be better than Perry.
Damning with faint praise there.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 04, 2011, 05:18:17 AM
Interesting merger of rumours.  Cain said that whoever he endorses will be an 'outsider'.  There are a few rumours going round, according to Nate Silver, that Palin may enter the race.  I think that would be amazing.

Please stop fucking with my country. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 03, 2011, 09:32:58 PM
One interesting act is that I don't think Newt ever thought he'd be in such an advantageous position, it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to it.

Jon Stewart may have been onto something when he joked about Newt Gingrich keeping his mouth shut while his opponents crash and burn.
Experience bij!

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on December 04, 2011, 11:44:24 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on December 04, 2011, 05:18:17 AM

Please stop fucking with my country. <_<

I know.  This election's brought out a side to Sheilbh I didn't know he had.

LOL IT'S FUN WATCHING YOUR COUNTRY DESTROY ITSELF.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

alfred russel

Does anyone remember when Gingrich was speaker and when they were going on some break he gave the House members a list of books for a reading assignment? What an ass.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014