NFL 2011 Week 12 - The first good Thanksgiving in years

Started by Neil, November 22, 2011, 08:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on November 28, 2011, 10:08:02 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2011, 11:22:28 PM
Dwayne Bowe just got his Man Card revoked.

That was pretty pathetic.  If I were coaching the Chiefs, I'd have that play on a continuous loop for the first 10 minutes of the morning meeting.  Granted, Palko shouldn't have thrown into quintuple coverage, but you gotta at least make an attempt.

I dunno, looked like Michael Jordan would have had trouble nabbing that one.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Jacob on November 28, 2011, 07:10:13 PM
What team does Jesus coach?

In case you've missed it, Tebow has been very outspoken about his love for the Jesus.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Finally saw a clip of the Soo stomp on MNF.  Dude is dirty like an old school Raider.

CountDeMoney

Grey Fox

Jake Del Rio is Fired! DC (Mel) Tucker is taking over.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 29, 2011, 12:06:01 AM
Poor Sage.  Nothing but balls of steel for trying to make a play, and all he gets is grief.

Sage doesn't get grief for trying to make a play.  He gets grief for almost singlehandedly losing that game.  10 point lead and the ball with 4:00 left, and the QB turns the ball over three times??  Fuck yes he's going to catch some shit.

Now to be fair, the third turnover was an INT in desperation time after he had already pissed the game away.  The first was the Rosencopter fumble that went in for a TD.  The second was a fumble on the Houston 21 yard line with 2 something left on the clock. 

Edit: This is not to say I wouldn't rather have Sage than TJ Yates starting.  If he gets through the waiver wire all the way to the Texans, I hope they pick him up. 

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 29, 2011, 09:43:48 AM

Schefter is saying that they've notified their employees that the team is going to be sold too. 

Grey Fox

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 29, 2011, 11:14:51 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 29, 2011, 09:43:48 AM

Schefter is saying that they've notified their employees that the team is going to be sold too.

Moving to where? LA isn't ready.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 29, 2011, 11:16:11 AM
Moving to where? LA isn't ready.

Well SUPPOSEDLY they're going to stay in Jacksonville. 

Seems like that's more of a "for now" thing.  They don't really give a shit about the Jags in Jville.  They've had the tarps over big chunks of that stadium for a long time.

Grey Fox

Maybe San Antonio too. Probably Toronto but I'm unsure if Rogers is interested in buying any team but the Bills.