And we're back!

Main Menu

"Relationship training" in the US Army

Started by Phillip V, April 26, 2009, 11:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

Quote from: 11B4V on April 29, 2009, 01:55:14 AM

What's it suppose to do?
Teach us how to find better partners and build stronger relationships.

Phillip V

lustindarkness

Quote from: Phillip V on April 29, 2009, 12:21:24 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 29, 2009, 01:55:14 AM

What's it suppose to do?
Teach us how to find better partners and build stronger relationships.
Don't ask dont tell!
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

BTW, this reminds me of the Navy Ball every year, or the yearly "family day" we do. Mandatory fun FTW.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Phillip V

The female sergeant pictured claimed that Iraqi men offered her Commander 100 camels in return for purchase of her. A likely story?

Richard Hakluyt

I don't think so, she looks like a 25-camel woman to me  :cool:

The Iraqis were just trying to be nice.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Phillip V on April 30, 2009, 12:53:49 AM
The female sergeant pictured claimed that Iraqi men offered her Commander 100 camels in return for purchase of her. A likely story?
Which one is she?

I can see 8-12 camels for the blond growing out of your head in pic 1.  100 had to be a joke.

Phillip V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 30, 2009, 01:01:02 AM
Which one is she?

I can see 8-12 camels for the blond growing out of your head in pic 1.  100 had to be a joke.
The second picture. I suppose she was trying too hard to impress me. She admitted that she found her most recent boyfriend through eHarmony.com

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

FunkMonk

I remember Iraqi boys trying to sell us their little sisters. They wanted some chickens or something.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 30, 2009, 01:55:39 PM
I remember Iraqi boys trying to sell us their little sisters. They wanted some chickens or something.

LOL as if!
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on April 30, 2009, 06:55:33 AM
The female sergeant

:bleeding: :P

x2. 

Re: "Relationship Training", when I saw things like this during my time in ROTC, I wept at what had become of Patton's army.  Probably best for all involved that I didn't take that commission :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

WHEN YOU PUT YOUR HAND INTO A PILE OF GOO THAT MOMENTS BEFORE WAS THE UNITED STATES ARMY... you'll know what to do.  :menace:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Meh. As long as don't ask don't tell is in force, this kind of stuff is a despicable hypocrisy. Some servicemen are invited to relationship training, others are kicked out of the military for being in a relationship.