News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

"Relationship training" in the US Army

Started by Phillip V, April 26, 2009, 11:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on April 30, 2009, 02:21:51 PM
Meh. As long as don't ask don't tell is in force, this kind of stuff is a despicable hypocrisy. Some servicemen are invited to relationship training, others are kicked out of the military for being in a relationship.

I agree.

gay generals = OUI
female sergeants = NON

:cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Meh. As long as don't ask don't tell is in force, this kind of stuff is a despicable hypocrisy. Some servicemen are invited to relationship training, others are kicked out of the military for being in a relationship.

Okay, I changed my mind.  More relationship training!!!!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on April 30, 2009, 02:23:00 PM

I agree.

gay generals = OUI
female sergeants = NON

:cool:

What if a female sargent had gigantic tits ...
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

I have it on good authority that a Swedish female sailor with a tight body and ENORMOUS tits is heading down to fight pirates off Somalia. :pirate
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Malthus on April 30, 2009, 03:28:21 PM

Then, being in the Army, she's likely to have a humongous ass.  Army women, at their best, tend to have the "Army butt".  At their worst-- well, let's not go there :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2009, 03:35:13 PM
Then, being in the Army, she's likely to have a humongous ass.  Army women, at their best, tend to have the "Army butt".  At their worst-- well, let's not go there :(

Where?

Caliga

Then I hope she is a drill sergeant, because I'm drilling the shit out of her.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on April 30, 2009, 04:26:10 PM

Then I hope she is a drill sergeant, because I'm drilling the shit out of her.

Or at least, perfecting the hands-free salute.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2009, 03:35:58 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2009, 03:35:13 PM

Where?

Ugly Army wimmenz.

Barrister

Quote from: The Brain on April 30, 2009, 03:32:26 PM
I have it on good authority that a Swedish female sailor with a tight body and ENORMOUS tits is heading down to fight pirates off Somalia. :pirate

Pics pls.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Siege

Quote from: Phillip V on April 30, 2009, 12:53:49 AM
The female sergeant pictured claimed that Iraqi men offered her Commander 100 camels in return for purchase of her. A likely story?

Complete bullshit, playing on american stereotypes of arabs.

Iraqis don't trade in camels. They also know american males have no trading rights on their women.
Don't forget that for them we are all gay, as in weak. (Gay means weak in arab culture)

Outside of beduines, I can't think of any arab group that would still trade in camels. And even for them, camels are too valuable.

So I call it bullshit.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Neil

Given that their relationships pose a threat to national security, that's not surprising.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.