News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Penn State Goings-On

Started by jimmy olsen, November 06, 2011, 07:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Overreacted and covered their asses?  That's always a good idea, but it won't help them.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

That press conference was ridiculous. Half of those journalists should be dragged out into the street and shot.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 09, 2011, 10:39:23 PM
That press conference was ridiculous. Half of those journalists should be dragged out into the street and shot.

I know.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

That press conference was incredible.  :lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

jimmy olsen

Can't wait to here the radio guy I posted above crushing those reporters. I guarantee you guys will love it if you listen in.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on November 09, 2011, 10:31:29 PM
Overreacted and covered their asses?  That's always a good idea, but it won't help them.

Overreacted?  This guy enabled a serial rapist to operate in his faciility for years and simply letting him go is a overreaction?  What should they have done?  Cancelled his parking permit?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2011, 10:47:00 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 09, 2011, 10:31:29 PM
Overreacted?  This guy enabled a serial rapist to operate in his faciility for years and simply letting him go is a overreaction?  What should they have done?
I'm somewhat unconcerned with statutory rape, even though the perpetrator was gay.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

FunkMonk

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 09, 2011, 10:45:37 PM
Can't wait to here the radio guy I posted above crushing those reporters. I guarantee you guys will love it if you listen in.

You weren't kidding.  :lol: :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on November 09, 2011, 10:50:40 PM
I'm somewhat unconcerned with statutory rape, even though the perpetrator was gay.

:lol: Gotcha.

Valmy

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 09, 2011, 10:51:21 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 09, 2011, 10:45:37 PM

You weren't kidding.  :lol: :lol:

Yeah that was one hell of a rant.

jimmy olsen

Yeah :lol:

A 15 minute commercial break followed. Dude must have been hurling chairs against a wall or something.

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Oh my God, this guy is just killing it!  :showoff:

1 Karma Chameleon point

dps

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 09, 2011, 10:14:20 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 09, 2011, 10:12:35 PM
The interim guy just got tainted.
I know nothing about him, but at least he didn't cover up child rape.

If the first clause of that sentence is true, then there is no basis for the statement made by the second clause.

Moron.

jimmy olsen

I concede, I should have tack on as far as we know.

Looking him up he's been there 33 years so there's probably a good chance he did know.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2011, 10:54:48 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 09, 2011, 10:50:40 PM

:lol: Gotcha.
It's one of those crimes like marijuana use.