Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Neil

Do you ever get the feeling that it's immoral to allow private citizens to own guns?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

Quote from: Neil on December 11, 2011, 02:53:04 PM
Do you ever get the feeling that it's immoral to allow private citizens to own guns?

Nope
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Neil

Quote from: 11B4V on December 11, 2011, 02:57:05 PM
Nope
Are you sure?  If so, why?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

Quote from: Neil on December 11, 2011, 03:01:45 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on December 11, 2011, 02:57:05 PM
Nope
Are you sure?  If so, why?

Yes. You are canadian arent you?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Neil

DGuller

Citizens should be allowed to have guns, to protect themselves against idiots who are allowed to have guns.

Ed Anger

The Brain

Quote from: DGuller on December 11, 2011, 03:06:48 PM
Citizens should be allowed to have guns, to protect themselves against idiots who are allowed to have guns.

Citizens I can see, but civilians should not.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Tonitrus

Went to a local range to go shooting today, my buddy had his Glock 9mm, I rented out a 1911.

I guess I am not really into handguns....always been more of a rifle/shotgun man.

JonasSalk

Yuman

DGuller

Quote from: JonasSalk on December 11, 2011, 10:15:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 10, 2011, 10:33:59 PM
Why are you all carrying guns around? :unsure:

Why aren't you?
Maybe because his penis is large?  Er, I assume that it is, that is. :unsure: