American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 24, 2017, 09:40:41 AM
Move to Vermont.

Or Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Montana, North Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming.  Plus other states with certain restrictions.

In WV last weekend I just carried my 1911 on my belt with my fleece pullover over top of it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on April 24, 2017, 11:16:13 AM
In WV last weekend I just carried my 1911 on my belt with my fleece pullover over top of it.

Why?  What exactly are you afraid of in West Virginia?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

I want to have an AI controlled drone armed with a high velocity rifle shadowing me, it will take out my enemies from hundreds of yards away on a moment's notice. Just have to keep those French eagles away from it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on April 24, 2017, 11:17:02 AM

Have you been to West Virginia? Scary mountain people everywhere.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Nothing, really.  But I generally carry when I'm out in the boonies.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on April 24, 2017, 11:20:42 AM

Have you been to West Virginia? Scary mountain people everywhere.

Even though derspiess is a race traitor he's not black, so he has nothing to be afraid of in Wild, Wonderful West Virginia.

mongers

Yes it is rather 'odd' isn't it.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

"Armed Americans" would be a rational answer.   :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

I always carry. But I have the permit. I don't do that open carry crap.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 24, 2017, 07:27:27 PM
I always carry. But I have the permit. I don't do that open carry crap.
I just renewed my permit.  It's waiting at the Sheriff's office but I haven't had time to get it yet.... hopefully on Thursday after I get back from Chicago.  MAH PAPERS
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

MAH MAGAZINE EJECTED

Haven't  done one of those in awhile.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 24, 2017, 07:31:48 PM
MAH MAGAZINE EJECTED

Haven't  done one of those in awhile.  :)

Saw that happen at the range yesterday with Mr. Sig Sauer,  My revolver laughed at him.

derspiess

katmai

Quote from: 11B4V on April 24, 2017, 08:10:58 PM

Or as derspicy calls them, Kin!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son