American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Ed Anger

Noticed  a semi-auto SAW for 7500 bucks on a website. lolz.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2017, 09:22:09 PM
Noticed  a semi-auto SAW for 7500 bucks on a website. lolz.

If the seller's screen name is "Millie Terry," it's a sting.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Shot for qualification today on the revolver course.  That paper target ain't getting back up, that's for sure.

Also did the course and filed the paperwork for the Utah carry license, which pretty much amounts to "Utah's not responsible for shit you do in other states."  :lol:

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Welcome back, Seedy :hug:

I carried concealed in WV this past week-- without a permit.  Because: freedom.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

"Laws for carrying concealed firearms vary widely by state, as do issuing standards for permits. New York, New Jersey and Connecticut do not honor other states' permits. "

It sucks living in a fascist state without freedom.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

I expect mandatory open carry (as in you MUST be armed in public) in Republican states within the next 2 decades.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.