American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Friend was selling his Beretta Px4 pistol. Snagged it w/3 mags for 300 bucks.

I think I can outfit everybody with a sidearm now.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 03, 2017, 07:24:33 PM

Nice pull
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 03, 2017, 07:24:33 PM

Where's mine?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Let's see...weapons, check.  Body armor, check.  Ski mask, check.   Now let's go down to the police station and exercise our 2nd Amendment rights to open carry! :yeah:

QuoteOpen-carry advocates walked into a police station with a loaded rifle. Officers were not amused

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/02/07/open-carry-advocates-walked-into-a-police-station-with-a-loaded-rifle-officers-were-not-amused/?tid=pm_national_pop

"Put it on the ground or you are dead!" an officer bellows. "I will shoot you! I will put a round in you, sir! Put that rifle on the ground!"

"What the hell's the matter with you?" another officer demands.

Amid the upheaval, Baker's voice protested: "It's all legal, sir."

The video is priceless.  So lucky to be alive.  But the stupid usually are.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 08, 2017, 07:23:05 AM
Let's see...weapons, check.  Body armor, check.  Ski mask, check.   Now let's go down to the police station and exercise our 2nd Amendment rights to open carry! :yeah:

QuoteOpen-carry advocates walked into a police station with a loaded rifle. Officers were not amused

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/02/07/open-carry-advocates-walked-into-a-police-station-with-a-loaded-rifle-officers-were-not-amused/?tid=pm_national_pop

"Put it on the ground or you are dead!" an officer bellows. "I will shoot you! I will put a round in you, sir! Put that rifle on the ground!"

:lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

An acquaintance of mine might be selling one of his M1 Carbines.  Hopefully I have the money together by the time he decides to sell it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 08, 2017, 07:23:05 AM

They can never take our freedom.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

The ski mask was a brilliant touch.  Hard to file a police complaint without one.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

With the twins suspended from school for 5 days, I took them shooting, conducted missile drills and listened to their rock n roll.

I pleased with their accuracy.  :)

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 08, 2017, 06:32:22 PM
With the twins suspended from school for 5 days, I took them shooting, conducted missile drills and listened to their rock n roll.

Now what are the hellions up to?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

What kind of rock and roll?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on February 08, 2017, 08:17:30 PM

Now what are the hellions up to?

Beating up a 5th grader who wouldn't leave them alone. School ignored our complaints for weeks.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.