American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on January 20, 2013, 05:13:16 PM
Quote from: derspiess on January 20, 2013, 05:07:26 PM
Hmm, I don't believe I've killed people in my 23 years as a gun owner.
Then you're not using your gun properly.  The whole point of a gun is to kill.

Well unless it's a toy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

I've killed the hell out of some paper and cardboard. And plastic milk jugs filled with water.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadImmortalMan

I have steel targets that just take a punishment and keep going. The kind that have round discs that flip over a rail and then return to position when they get hit. Also, those cheap cases of bottled water make great targets. They explode nicely, but the bottles don't shatter and you can clean up after everything.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on January 20, 2013, 05:33:47 PM
I've killed the hell out of some paper and cardboard. And plastic milk jugs filled with water.
Practicing?  How ominous.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

Depends.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

QuoteDewalt's answer to home protection that doesn't require a registration or license. This nail gun can shoot a 16-D nail through a 2x4 at 200 yards and incase of a home invasion well you can NAIL THEIR ASS to the wall. Im not saying it wont kill the perp but they wont get away. You can also help build a friends fence 2 blocks away while sitting in your front lawn. This is truly how you adapt and overcome so thanks Dewalt
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

11B4V

Ed Anger

We ain't gonna listen to pussy liberuls here. Pew Pew.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

11B4V

You all stick with trying to attract chicks with your D&D gaming. Bottom line....guns attract the chicks.

Skip to 1:52 bitches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVMoOLh92S4

CountDeMoney

I dated a chick that liked me to wear my shoulder holster while doing her.

She was good people.

Ed Anger