American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Unless nutbags starting taking out congressional representatives on mass or going after the NRA ain't nothing going to change.  Too much money in bribes, err I mean donations.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 03, 2017, 07:45:07 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 02, 2017, 10:27:05 PM
New rifle should be here Wednesday. Finland FTW.

Just curious, which one?

Tikka Hunter in 8x57mm. It's my third modern action in 8x57mm. The other two are a Remington 700 and a custom Winchester M70. I will also will be starting load development on Frankenstein. It's a 1926 Polish small ring M98 action, timney trigger adjusted two pounds, ER Shaw barrel, bedded in a B&C stock, Interarms floor plate/trigger guard, 3-9x scope. Caliber is 6.5x55mm Swedish.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Tonitrus

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

11B4V

I believe I may own more European calibers than American in regards to longtime.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Fuck you, and fuck derChiCom and his lead paint counterfeits, too.

MadBurgerMaker

Gonna go to the range this weekend and burn off some 9mm and 7.62.  Haven't been in a long time, so that'll be fun.

I'll bayonet something with the SKS just for you, Seedy.

Has anyone ever fired a Tavor, or really any kind of bullpup?

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 03, 2017, 08:35:43 PM
Fuck you, and fuck derChiCom and his lead paint counterfeits, too.

I have never owned a ChiCom firearm :angry:

I missed the boat when those Norinco SKSes were $85 NIB. I refuse to pay post-ban prices for any of that crap. My Yugoslavia SKS does just fine. And it has a grenade launcher attached to the muzzle.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 03, 2017, 09:13:56 PM
Gonna go to the range this weekend and burn off some 9mm and 7.62.  Haven't been in a long time, so that'll be fun.

I'll bayonet something with the SKS just for you, Seedy.

Has anyone ever fired a Tavor, or really any kind of bullpup?

A guy at the range let me fire his Tavor.  Trigger pull was nicer than expected. Really nice rifle. Bullpups just aren't my thing though.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall