Started by garbon, October 12, 2011, 11:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 13, 2011, 11:53:16 AM
QuoteCleveland

yuk

Right, real bottom of the barrel stuff - which is why I'm saying I'm pretty much tapped out on nearish cities. :D (with Montreal being a lot closer than I had thought)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

How are you coming? I hear the train ride is really nice. Very scenic.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

How's driving in Quebec?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on October 13, 2011, 01:22:53 PM
How's driving in Quebec?

Like in New York but the roads are worse. Don't expect courtesy. Pedestrians will cross at any point of a road. Watchout for the Mooses, they hurt.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zoupa

I don't recommend you come by car. It takes forever and a half, parking is hard as hell to find in Montreal and also expensive. I would greyhound it or train.

Ideologue

I would suggest land cannon.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Zoupa

Quote from: Ideologue on October 13, 2011, 03:40:24 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on October 13, 2011, 12:39:47 AM
Me, you asshole  :glare:

I think Montreal has the highest number of posters I like of any city. :)

:hug:

I think Grallon and I are the only ones in Montreal though.  :banned:

garbon

Actually my colleague who was raised in Montreal just recommended driving. She said it was a great drive and personally it looks much shorter than my SF=>Palm Springs trips.  From what I can see - taking a bus or train would greatly lengthen my travel time.

Zoupa

Yes, it would lengthen it. Maybe I just hate driving, I dunno.

garbon

Oh whereas I'm the opposite - I love driving! :w00t:

Ed Anger

QuoteI would greyhound it

I don't think Grabass is going to enjoy riding on the bus with the poors.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Not Edmonton? :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 13, 2011, 02:21:24 PM
QuoteI would greyhound it

I don't think Grabass is going to enjoy riding on the bus with the poors.

Shh!! I was trying to pretend that I'd entertain the notion of taking a bus. <_<

Ideologue

Quote from: Barrister on October 13, 2011, 02:22:41 PM

Not Edmonton? :(

Two versus three, yes? :unsure:  (Neil + Beeb vs. Zoupa, Grey Fox, and Grallon?)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)