News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fortune Summoners!

Started by Lettow77, January 31, 2012, 11:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

Sana is running a fever!  I am now heading to school to tell Ms. Sophia Sana won't be in, at her mother's behest. Arche was visibly depressed at the news.

This is Colm. He's somewhat rowdy, and leads the other boys in a secret clubhouse based in a cave out behind the school. Arche arrived at the school knowing fencing taught to her by her Father, who is something of a retired adventurer.
Colm seems to resent this, and is determined not to be shown up by a girl. It was a lie told by him that sent Arche out on her first quest, although Colm was unwittingly telling the truth, and so she succeeded in finding a magical orb, to Colm's dismay.

He has a hard lot in life, being a boy. But he sets about it with dash and a defiant determination, resolute in his refusal to be shown up by a girl. He is a boy of will and grit, and deserves laurels. A loveable rascal- doubtlessly he harbours some affections for Arche,
but I think these are destined to be frustrated by Arche's close relationship with Sana.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Lettow77

With the help of some medicine, Sana's fever has broke, and she has recovered. Arche was wracked with guilt that dragging her reluctant, tiring and crybaby friend into damp dungeons was why she was sick, but a grateful Sana did her best to alleviate these concerns.

Stella, a haughty drillhaired ojou, has joined the group of friends after some initial bristling, and I am confident she'd be Neil's favourite character.

Edit: Japanese names for their faux-european settings are quaint. The major countries of the known world are Scotsholm, Abyssinia, and Dalmatia. Our heroes are citizens of Scotsholm, which recently won a war against the foul Abyssinia, which is a desert land that lies across the great river Somali.

The class is all abuzz with news of a field trip to a hot springs. A mild-mannered girl with floral interests expressed concerns that Colm would peep; Sana agreed this sounded plausible, but Arche was unsure why one would peep at an onsen.

Arche, who previously struggled with counting to thirteen when unable to take off her shoes. She is the good-natured idiot protagonist, in the proud tradition of Goku.

The present quest is a voyage to the neighbouring city of Chartreux, where we hope to pick up taiyaki-flavoured sweet sticks for the upcoming field trip.

Syt

I have images of Viking Villiam Vallace bitchslapping Haile Selassi in my head.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Berkut

I want to delete this thread so badly. I won't....but I want to.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Neil

I rather doubt I'd be able to get into a game where all the characters are little girls.  I usually require an interesting male character to bond with a game, and it's hard to empathize with children.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Lettow77

Sana continues to be far and away my favourite.

We have only just now returned from a hot springs trip, and a sleepover at Stella's mansion is imminent. (What the other two do not know is this invite was occasioned by strange ghostly sounds she heard the night before- she is afraid, but much too prideful to admit it.)

edit: Every game has its flaws. This game has this fellow.