And we're back!

Main Menu

Fortune Summoners!

Started by Lettow77, January 31, 2012, 11:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

So did the Merkids love your response so much that they danced their Merkid dance, or did they eat your 8 year old pussy meat and shove your buddy in the mud to tenderize?

Lettow77

They sought to do us violence, but they are no match for the power of friendship. If you kept up with My Little Pony, you'd already be aware that Friendship is Magic.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Admiral Yi

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Quote from: Lettow77 on January 31, 2012, 12:37:33 PM
I don't see what my dakimakura has to do this this :blush:   A friend sent me one for free though, insisting it would be good for me.. so yes. It isn't have any nudity though- I specifically requested it didn't. How could someone share their bed with vulgarity? ;-;

Sexuality is an unwanted temptation of the defiled world.

Edit: It is worth noting that the dakimakura was something of a failed venture. When it comes to cuddling in the evening, my main source of comfort is the faithful mameshiba.

I guess that means yes.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Dammit.  Why do I look up what Lettow is talking about?  I should know better. :(

First I looked up Mameshiba. Mameshiba.(豆しば?) is a Japanese merchandise franchise created by copywriter and Korean Japanese national Kim Sukwon. The Mameshiba are different varieties of beans (and other legumes) that have dog-like faces and tell trivia. Their name derives from a series of puns. The Japanese word for "bean" is mame (豆?), a toy version of the Shiba Inu is a mameshiba (豆柴?), and the Japanese word for "trivia" is mamechishiki (豆知識?, literally "beans of knowledge").
That's not really very enlightening.  But whatever.  Then I looked up the other one.  Bleh.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

I just want to know who has this much time to create such a troll. Ain't no way this shit is real.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 31, 2012, 07:24:18 PM
I just want to know who has this much time to create such a troll. Ain't no way this shit is real.
Fake no doubt, but a part of it has to be real. that's the scary part.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Lettow77

Can we please take the "OMG LETTOW IS HONTO NI ZETTAI TROLLING!!!1" thing to another thread? It's overdone  :rolleyes:

But back to the point of the thread:

There's a pretty lengthy demo that covers around 2 hours of gameplay for this. Perhaps one of you shall check it out?

And, raz, you look these things up because you are a shut-in with nothing better to do. You could be a shut-in with a mameshiba, though!
  Mine's bright green, in keeping with my colour preferences, and is extremely endearing.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 31, 2012, 03:39:13 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 31, 2012, 01:17:37 PM
Wrong.
No, actually he's correct.  It's messy and makes you sleepy.  WOMEN WEAKEN LEGS
I think I'm a better judge.  I have more experience with that sort of thing.  People who tamp down their sexuality have a tendency to become dangerous weirdos and homo serial killers.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Lettow77

Neil, I have enough faith in you that I don't think you'd entertain thoughts of me being a danger to anyone else.

And to speak frankly of sexual urges, I don't have as many as a normal person does- the impulse comes, but not very often, and its extremely embarrassing when it does.

Er, i'd elaborate more, but it's not a decent topic. Suffice to say, it is no great chore to shun sexuality. I don't necessarily think of it as an evil, but it suits my purposes to avoid it. I made a promise to do so, after all, and I hold to all agreements I make to the best of my ability.

katmai

Really mongers, he's a valuable contributor?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Lettow77

Bet I know more about the war of secession, Japanese culture, and tea than you.

edit: And Mormonism!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on January 31, 2012, 08:24:42 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 31, 2012, 03:39:13 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 31, 2012, 01:17:37 PM
Wrong.
No, actually he's correct.  It's messy and makes you sleepy.  WOMEN WEAKEN LEGS
I think I'm a better judge.  I have more experience with that sort of thing.  People who tamp down their sexuality have a tendency to become dangerous weirdos and homo serial killers.

There's nothing dangerous about being weird, nor is there anything wrong with being a serial killer of homos.

So you go ahead and sleeping in the wet spot because it's "the sweet thing to do".