News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Magna Mundi - The Game

Started by ubik, September 22, 2011, 10:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

crazy canuck

Just let me know when I can get it.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: grumbler on November 02, 2011, 08:03:18 PM
Hmmm.

Ubik is starting to sell me on this game.  Should I be worried?

Yeah, I'm getting slowly more interested.
Especially since the guy behind the cool MEIOU mod and the guy behind the equally cool OSC mod are both in the beta, and may (probably will) port their mods over.

But on the other hand, there's CK2 to look forward to, and I haven't been playing most of the games I currently own very much as it is.

I guess I might get whichever looks less broken at the release.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

ubik

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Solmyr

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

KRonn

I like that about the Knights, an interesting part of game play.

ubik

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

sbr

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.