Troy Davis execution

Started by Capetan Mihali, September 21, 2011, 04:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gups

What the hell is chicken fried steak?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Gups on September 22, 2011, 06:26:16 AM

It's a cheap ass piece of beef that's breaded and fried.

Caliga

Yeah.  It's like KFC only with steak inside the breading instead of chicken.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Larch

Quote from: Caliga on September 22, 2011, 06:25:52 AM
Didn't one of the Nazis executed in Israel do something like that? :hmm:

If he was a real bastard he'd order pig BBQ followed by lobster. All of it with cheese on top.

Caliga

The cheese wouldn't be a problem unless it was produced from hog and lobster milk (and I don't think lobster moms make milk). :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Cheese on lobster is a problem no matter who you are.

11B4V

Quote from: Gups on September 22, 2011, 06:26:16 AM

You aint spent much time in the South, have you boy? :lmfao:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Quote from: 11B4V on September 22, 2011, 06:55:14 AM
You aint spent much time in the South, have you boy? :lmfao:

Gups is a britanico.  :secret:

The Larch

Quote from: Caliga on September 22, 2011, 06:50:50 AM
The cheese wouldn't be a problem unless it was produced from hog and lobster milk (and I don't think lobster moms make milk). :)

I thought that it was not kosher to mix meat and dairy in the same dish, full stop.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

11B4V

Glad Davis didnt get the chair and us talkin 'bout chicken fried steak. :lmfao:

DontSayBanana

Quote from: 11B4V on September 22, 2011, 07:16:52 AM
Glad Davis didnt get the chair and us talkin 'bout chicken fried steak. :lmfao:

It'd be more ironic if it was chicken fried chicken in that case. :contract:
Experience bij!

Martim Silva

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on September 22, 2011, 04:17:13 AM
The plural of Euro is Euro.  :wacko:

Just to mess things up more, some nations (like Portugal) got special permission to call the plural of euro "euros".

So, while the plural of "euro" in some countries (like Germany) is "euro", in others (like Portugal) is "euros".

This creates a certain... confusion in people who deal with the currency in several languages.