And we're back!

Main Menu

Parti Québécois Balkanizes

Started by jimmy olsen, September 19, 2011, 11:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Zoupa on September 21, 2011, 11:46:06 AM
Malthus, I said:

QuoteWe would be more satisfied if the Toronto media would never talk about us. In any way, positive or negative.

This is your evidence that:

Quotethe consensus from the Quebec contingent was not that corruption was a problem, but that the "Toronto media" discussing corruption was.

Nowhere was it said we didn't think corruption was a problem. Nowhere was it said the real problem was anglo media talking about it.

Your bias is showing. Ergo, you're so incredibly full of shit.

Your immediate reaction was to express annoyance at the "Toronto media". The obvious conclusion being, media bias was the real concern, not the corruption.

Ergo, right back at ya.

Moreover, it isn't like I'm the only person to have noticed this. Is Berkut, a non-Canadian, also "biased"? In exactly the same way?

Poor baby, everyone's biased against you. Tut tut.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Zoupa

The obvious conclusion?  :lol:

Whatever man. Believe what you choose to believe.

Grey Fox

@Malthus.

Happy Birthday man!

Berkut's bias is even worse, since he has 2. First against Canadians & then also against Quebec.

You all hate us, admit it, god damn it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 21, 2011, 01:48:28 PM
@Malthus.

Happy Birthday man!

Berkut's bias is even worse, since he has 2. First against Canadians & then also against Quebec.

I love you guys. :hug:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

Quote from: Neil on September 21, 2011, 12:26:44 PM
Surely the physical elimination of a major block of Liberal voters would secure her grip on power?
it would expedite her removal from office.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Expecting Berkut to not hate us is like expecting CdM to love a human being.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Malthus

@Malthus.

Happy Birthday man!

:D

Languish.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Neil

Quote from: viper37 on September 21, 2011, 02:18:35 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 21, 2011, 12:26:44 PM
Surely the physical elimination of a major block of Liberal voters would secure her grip on power?
it would expedite her removal from office.
Really?  I doubt that.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

viper37

Quote from: Neil on September 21, 2011, 06:45:28 PM
Really?  I doubt that.
The Canadians would immediatly invade Quebec to free their brothers, depose Marois, install a puppet pro-Canadian government in place ;)

Neil

Quote from: viper37 on September 21, 2011, 08:09:05 PM
Really?  I doubt that.
The Canadians would immediatly invade Quebec to free their brothers, depose Marois, install a puppet pro-Canadian government in place ;)
Maybe they should do that anyways.  The Anglo race needs Lebensraum in the East.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

viper37

Quote from: Neil on September 21, 2011, 08:16:59 PM
Maybe they should do that anyways.  The Anglo race needs Lebensraum in the East.
You're welcome to try :)
Your soldiers won't even find their way around because every signs are in French ;)

Neil

Quote from: viper37 on September 21, 2011, 11:00:28 PM
You're welcome to try :)
Your soldiers won't even find their way around because every signs are in French ;)
They're not my soldiers.  I'm an ethnic Albertan, after all.

Besides, probably about half the guys I know from the Forces are Quebecers anyways.

viper37

Quote from: Neil on September 21, 2011, 11:46:59 PM
Besides, probably about half the guys I know from the Forces are Quebecers anyways.
but they wouldn't fight against their people, they'd be part of the resistance.

Neil

Quote from: viper37 on September 22, 2011, 07:57:34 AM
Quote from: Neil on September 21, 2011, 11:46:59 PM
but they wouldn't fight against their people, they'd be part of the resistance.
So you would say that your inspiration when it comes to the independence of Quebec is the Confederate States?  Good to know that you're a racist, you racist.

Barrister

Quote from: viper37 on September 21, 2011, 08:09:05 PM
Really?  I doubt that.

Anglo race? :yeahright:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.