And we're back!

Main Menu

Question about asswiping

Started by Martim Silva, September 15, 2011, 11:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zoupa

I'm wiping my ass as you're reading this.

Slargos

i, too, am wiping my ass. eee pad ftw. :homestar:

Ideologue

I'd like a bidet.  But it wouldn't be too useful, since I try to time my shits so I take a shower directly afterward.  Since it's only about once every three or four days, this isn't very difficult to properly schedule.  (Actually, there was a five day period recently and I was getting a little worried. : / )

My discipline is legendary.  I've used a public toilet for defecation thee times in the past decade.

I don't ordinarily wash my hands after urinating, because I don't touch anything other than my dick, which is clean, using my feet to flush, and so forth.  However, I will pretend to if there are other people in a public restroom.  But conversely to their assumptions, I assume they just whiz all over their hands and have no control.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Barrister

Quote from: Ideologue on September 15, 2011, 02:09:09 PM
But it wouldn't be too useful, since I try to time my shits so I take a shower directly afterward.  Since it's only about once every three or four days, this isn't very difficult to properly schedule.

:console:

You do realize this is directly related to the utter lack of fibre in your diet, don't you?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ideologue

Quote from: Barrister on September 15, 2011, 02:14:49 PM
But it wouldn't be too useful, since I try to time my shits so I take a shower directly afterward.  Since it's only about once every three or four days, this isn't very difficult to properly schedule.

You do realize this is directly related to the utter lack of fibre in your diet, don't you?

I eat fiber.  I have Cracklin' Oat Bran.  It's a fine product.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Barrister

Quote from: Ideologue on September 15, 2011, 02:20:11 PM

Then why do you only shit every 3-4 days? :hmm:

Ideologue

My guess is a thorough digestive system.

Why, what's normal?
Kinemalogue

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

dps

Quote from: Barrister on September 15, 2011, 02:23:09 PM

I took his post to mean that he only showers every 3-4 days.

Barrister

Quote from: dps on September 15, 2011, 03:01:36 PM

A possibility I had not considered. :hmm:

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 15, 2011, 11:38:22 AM
Keep wiping until the sheet comes back clear.

Keep digging until you find some residue.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

DGuller

Since it's only about once every three or four days, this isn't very difficult to properly schedule.
No shit?

Ideologue

Quote from: dps on September 15, 2011, 03:01:36 PM

No. <_<

Although lately, God knows what difference it would make.
Kinemalogue

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien