News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Would embracing gays cost conservatives votes?

Started by Martinus, September 14, 2011, 10:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 15, 2011, 12:30:11 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 15, 2011, 10:36:47 AMRecognition of "gay pride" or whatever at universities, private companies, etc.
Have you any examples of this because I don't really know what you mean.

You don't go around demanding people recognize gay pride? Odd!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2011, 05:30:44 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 15, 2011, 10:36:47 AMRecognition of "gay pride" or whatever at universities, private companies, etc.

I forced my office to make it mandatory for male employees to suck dicks all day during the pride month last year.

Ideologue

Quote from: Martinus on September 15, 2011, 05:32:20 PM

I forced my office to make it mandatory for male employees to suck dicks all day during the pride month last year.

If all male employees had to suck dick all day, whose dicks could be sucked all day? :hmm:

You could do a 69 I guess, but my guess is this is less efficacious with a 160 pound guy on top of you versus a 100 pound woman.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on September 15, 2011, 06:01:40 PM

If all male employees had to suck dick all day, whose dicks could be sucked all day? :hmm:

You could do a 69 I guess, but my guess is this is less efficacious with a 160 pound guy on top of you versus a 100 pound woman.

How many dicks would a dicksucker suck if a dicksucker could suck dicks?
Why, he'd suck all the dicks that a dicksucker could, if a dicksucker could suck dicks.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Why would anyone have to be on top? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Yeah but you're the type of gay person that other gay people hate.

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2011, 06:06:07 PM

Why would anyone have to be on top? :huh:

Because of my heteronormative perspective, apparently. -_-

Quote from: MalthusHow many dicks would a dicksucker suck if a dicksucker could suck dicks?
Why, he'd suck all the dicks that a dicksucker could, if a dicksucker could suck dicks.

:D

Malthus, you're a national treasure.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2011, 06:14:24 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 15, 2011, 06:09:40 PM

Whose nation? :angry:

Now boys, don't fight - there's enough of me to go around. :D

Literally. I start the diet tomorrow.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on September 15, 2011, 06:21:29 PM

Can't see myself traveling to Toronto to get a large slab of meat.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

Does he have a string of mediocre television and movie roles to his credit?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 15, 2011, 06:30:19 PM
Does he have a string of mediocre television and movie roles to his credit?  :hmm:

Well, I was in Meatballs:D

Ideologue

Quote from: Malthus on September 15, 2011, 06:21:29 PM

Eat chocolate constantly.  It worked for me.
Kinemalogue