C.C.R.

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 07, 2011, 06:01:05 PM
Quote from: Caliga on September 07, 2011, 05:59:04 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 07, 2011, 05:53:39 PM
I find internet meets creepy as hell.
:huh:

You fuckers want my kidneys.

You people are too nosy.

Liver.  If I ever meet you, I'm stealing your liver.  And not to have with a nice chianti, either...

:menace:

On topic:  I own two firearms.  I'm not exactly sure where they're at.  In the attic, I think...

mongers

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on September 07, 2011, 08:16:17 PM
Quote from: Syt on September 07, 2011, 12:33:31 AM
I don't own a gun, and I don't need one, because I'm content with my penis size.

I have fired P1, MG-3, G-3 and FH-155mm. The cleaning afterwards sucked, making shooting not worthwhile.

Actually the more guns you own, the larger your penis grows.

I once had a 13" penis.

Now that I have 5,000 guns, I have a 15" penis.

So you don't bother cleaning afterwards ?  :x
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

dps

Capetan Mihali

Don't own a gun.  I've fired a variety of guns, ever since I visited my friend's lunatic uncle in N.H. who had us 90-pound 13-year-olds firing a Desert Eagle for laughs, and I see the appeal of having one of one's own. 

When I was in Knoxville, I went out on my lonesome and rented a .357 revolver at a local range.  I got distracted watching it explode in the chamber.   :blush:  But shit, shooting at the range was like bowling for 7 times the price.  Not cheap  A few boxes of .38 ammo and maybe 40 minutes of fun, for like 65 bucks.   :glare:

My dad somehow became obsessed with shooting in the last 8 years or so, shooting shotguns and rifles at a mainly Portuguese gun club.  His best friend there is an 85 year old unrepentant Italian fascist who was in POW camp in Texas.  Now he's trying to get a pistol and a concealed-carry permit, in Connecticut of all places.   :unsure:   Decades of living in sketchy areas, years of homicidal tension with the neighbors, and suddenly in his silver years he feels the need to pack heat?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Rasputin

Quote from: Scipio on September 07, 2011, 05:39:38 PM
Quote from: Rasputin on September 07, 2011, 10:05:48 AM
like all good americans, I own 5 so i'm never too far from one; I also have a concealed weapons permit because sometimes one in the briefcase or glove compartment is just prudent
If it's not on your body, it's too far from you to be effective protection.  Just sayin'.
:lol:

i spend too much time in shorts and a t-shirt to conceal one on my person
Who is John Galt?

Rasputin

Quote from: mongers on September 07, 2011, 05:43:38 PM
like all good americans, I own 5 so i'm never too far from one; I also have a concealed weapons permit because sometimes one in the briefcase or glove compartment is just prudent

Where does this fear come from ?

no fear really; just prudence

I have had several credible death threats and have had to deny many unstable people occupational licenses...I also occasionally boat in areas where there's piracy

Id rather have a firearm handy and never need it, then need one and have none available
Who is John Galt?

Rasputin

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 07, 2011, 06:39:40 PM
Quote from: Siege on September 07, 2011, 06:30:54 PM
Here in the US, I only own one.
Back in Juddenland I got quite a few.
But then, I work with guns everyday, and I shoot free bullets.

They aren't free. I pay for them.
:lol:
Who is John Galt?

Rasputin

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2011, 08:05:29 PM
Quote from: mongers on September 07, 2011, 05:43:38 PM

Where does this fear come from ?

He's a high profile lawyer dealing with the wealth of high profile clients who, while utilizing the services of excellent lawyers and other legitimate concerns, would have no aversion having your throat slit on general principle.

i have a few clients that you would not invite to your saturday afternoon bbq and more than a few who do business with people that you would not want as your neighbors
Who is John Galt?

Rasputin

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on September 07, 2011, 08:16:17 PM
Quote from: Syt on September 07, 2011, 12:33:31 AM
I don't own a gun, and I don't need one, because I'm content with my penis size.

I have fired P1, MG-3, G-3 and FH-155mm. The cleaning afterwards sucked, making shooting not worthwhile.

Actually the more guns you own, the larger your penis grows.

I once had a 13" penis.

Now that I have 5,000 guns, I have a 15" penis.

mine is only 10" :(
Who is John Galt?

Caliga

In honor of 9/11, I loaded up on ammo at Wal-Mart today.  555 rounds for like 13 bucks.  God Bless America.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on September 11, 2011, 07:02:25 PM
In honor of 9/11, I loaded up on ammo at Wal-Mart today.  555 rounds for like 13 bucks.  God Bless America.

America, fuck yeah.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on September 11, 2011, 07:02:25 PM

That's the spirit
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller