Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Raz is a Mariolator and as such has hostility toward those of the True Christian Faith. :pope:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on August 10, 2011, 10:01:06 AM
Quote from: Gups on August 10, 2011, 09:57:41 AM
You're only insulting yourself.

Pretending to take higher ground would work better if you didn't insult me first, you know.
Is insulting you really giving up the high ground though?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Slargos on August 10, 2011, 10:41:12 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 10, 2011, 10:38:11 AM
Quote from: Brazen on August 10, 2011, 10:29:48 AM
Pretending to take higher ground would work better if you didn't insult me first, you know.
That's no excuse for the lowest, laziest form of racism. You might as well go and join one of the EDL vigilante groups. Though you'd have to work on your accent first.
I didn't see you coming in as a third party defender when I was being called a Polack.
You're white. Can't be racist against whites.  :rolleyes:
He's a Slav, not a white.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Ideologue on August 10, 2011, 10:23:53 AM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 09, 2011, 10:27:40 PM
Touche, but on the other hand, the Braddock siblings are almost as bad as Jean Grey and Madeline Pryor as far as dysfunctional families are concerned.  Not to mention Rachel Summers. :contract:
But Betsy Braddock and Rachel Summers were hot.
Kitty Pryde?

Slargos

Quote from: alfred russel on August 10, 2011, 10:59:52 AM
Quote from: Brazen on August 10, 2011, 10:55:03 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 10, 2011, 10:38:11 AM
I didn't see you coming in as a third party defender when I was being called a Polack.
Polack means someone of Polish descent as far as I'm aware. We don't even use the word in the UK so I can't vouch for it's use as an insult, but I'd call an Irishman a Paddy without fear of insulting him. Paki is 100% derogatory, and all the worse (and lazy) because it's used against anyone of Asian descent. It's as bad as the N-word in the UK.

There is too much casual racism being tossed around on the forum recently. I don't know if the slav and polish related crap is just joking being tossed at Martinus, but I could understand if he didn't take some if it as joking.

Mishun accomplishd.  :ph34r:

Slargos

Quote from: Neil on August 10, 2011, 11:27:34 AM

For the purpose of determining who can be the victim of racism, polacks are white. Technicality.

HVC

Quote from: Slargos on August 10, 2011, 11:36:28 AM

For the purpose of determining who can be the victim of racism, polacks are white. Technicality.
what about porkchops? My family come from the middle, so not too white nor to dark. Am i white? :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Of course you are.  Vasco Da Gama is evil whitey #1.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on August 10, 2011, 11:39:43 AM
Of course you are.  Vasco Da Gama is evil whitey #1.
Sweet. Empirealism has served me once more!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

derspiess

Quote from: Martim Silva on August 10, 2011, 10:56:43 AM
Yes, but in Continental Europe and the US that also means "retarded idiot", for historical reasons.

Meh, if Spanish-speakers can say polaco without it being offensive, we can use 'Polack'.  I've never met any Poles or Polish-Americans who actually get offended by the term anyway.

QuoteVery much like calling a Pakistani a 'Paki'.

Except that calling someone with some Indian heritage a 'Paki' is lazy racism, as Brazen mentioned.  And in the UK, 'Paki' draws a much stronger reaction than 'Polack' ever has in the US.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Slargos

Quote from: HVC on August 10, 2011, 11:38:36 AM

what about porkchops? My family come from the middle, so not too white nor to dark. Am i white? :P

Depends. If you're dark enough to look like an arab you might be the victim of racism but given your european heritage and your canadian citizenship I would expect not.

Talking from a purely Swedish standpoint here, granted. And perhaps I should add that it's actually explicitly stated that by law, a Swede (for this purpose, a person of exclusively Swedish ancestry, though there are in fact no Swedes since we were all immigrants to begin with and while there's no such thing as an ethnic Swede there are apparently other ethnicities in existance sometimes, but not always. Don't ask me to explain it, there is no logic to the reasoning.) cannot suffer racial discrimination.

HVC

Quote from: Slargos on August 10, 2011, 11:43:10 AM
Quote from: HVC on August 10, 2011, 11:38:36 AM

Depends. If you're dark enough to look like an arab you might be the victim of racism but given your european heritage and your canadian citizenship I would expect not.
i tan dark, but i'm rather fair (i think, those from the TO meet might disagree :lol: ).

Richard Hakluyt

That fellow who had his backpack rifled whilst looters pretended to help him has been identified :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14476828

A Malaysian accountancy student, poor bastard won a scholarship and has only been here a month. I find it a rather shaming story  :(

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on August 10, 2011, 11:23:33 AM

Is insulting you really giving up the high ground though?

Not as far as I know.  Marty must be reminded for his own worthlessness at every opportunity.  For his own good.  It's a medical thing.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HVC

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 10, 2011, 12:01:21 PM
That fellow who had his backpack rifled whilst looters pretended to help him has been identified :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14476828

A Malaysian accountancy student, poor bastard won a scholarship and has only been here a month. I find it a rather shaming story  :(

" screw this. Malaysia is to dangerous I'm getting a scholarship somewhere nice and safe. " One month later: "god dammit"