Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Quote from: Tamas on August 10, 2011, 08:58:11 AM
It was not as spot-on as my heavily attacked predictions on Turkey, but still good enough in your leauge. ^_^
:lmfao:

Right. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on August 10, 2011, 10:38:11 AM
Quote from: Brazen on August 10, 2011, 10:29:48 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 10, 2011, 10:01:06 AM
Quote from: Gups on August 10, 2011, 09:57:41 AM
You're only insulting yourself.
Pretending to take higher ground would work better if you didn't insult me first, you know.
That's no excuse for the lowest, laziest form of racism. You might as well go and join one of the EDL vigilante groups. Though you'd have to work on your accent first.

I didn't see you coming in as a third party defender when I was being called a Polack.

You're white. Can't be racist against whites.  :rolleyes:

Gups

http://yfrog.com/evd8qmz

The first guy to be convicted deos his perp walk. Covers his face up with a paper and walks slam into a lamp post.

Razgovory

Quote from: Gups on August 10, 2011, 10:43:44 AM

The first guy to be convicted deos his perp walk. Covers his face up with a paper and walks slam into a lamp post.

Wow, your courts move fast.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Brazen

I didn't see you coming in as a third party defender when I was being called a Polack.
Polack means someone of Polish descent as far as I'm aware. We don't even use the word in the UK so I can't vouch for it's use as an insult, but I'd call an Irishman a Paddy without fear of insulting him. Paki is 100% derogatory, and all the worse (and lazy) because it's used against anyone of Asian descent. It's as bad as the N-word in the UK.

Martim Silva

Quote from: Brazen on August 10, 2011, 10:55:03 AM
Polack means someone of Polish descent as far as I'm aware.

Yes, but in Continental Europe and the US that also means "retarded idiot", for historical reasons.

Very much like calling a Pakistani a 'Paki'.

Brazen

:lol: Funniest thing I've seen all week!

Razgovory

Quote from: Martim Silva on August 10, 2011, 10:56:43 AM
Polack means someone of Polish descent as far as I'm aware.

Yes, but in Continental Europe and the US that also means "retarded idiot", for historical reasons.

Before I joined Languish, I thought it was unfair.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Warspite

Quote from: Martinus on August 10, 2011, 08:23:25 AM
Quote from: Warspite on August 10, 2011, 08:18:56 AM
The 2010 Student Protests were not a riot.

Yeah, what's your point? A few kids broke into one building. I work above where the protestors went and had a pretty good view of proceedings. Not a riot.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

alfred russel

Polack means someone of Polish descent as far as I'm aware. We don't even use the word in the UK so I can't vouch for it's use as an insult, but I'd call an Irishman a Paddy without fear of insulting him. Paki is 100% derogatory, and all the worse (and lazy) because it's used against anyone of Asian descent. It's as bad as the N-word in the UK.

There is too much casual racism being tossed around on the forum recently. I don't know if the slav and polish related crap is just joking being tossed at Martinus, but I could understand if he didn't take some if it as joking.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

:lol:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Slargos on August 10, 2011, 10:41:12 AM

He's a Slav. Haven't you been listening to Neil at all?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 10, 2011, 11:08:05 AM

Last month he said the a people could racist against Protestants.  I'm guessing he just doesn't know what racism actually means.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on August 10, 2011, 11:10:51 AM
Last month he said the a people could racist against Protestants.  I'm guessing he just doesn't know what racism actually means.

Neil or Slargos? Or Martinus?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Slargos

Quote from: Razgovory on August 10, 2011, 11:10:51 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 10, 2011, 11:08:05 AM

:lol:

I'm not having this discussion with you again.