Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Bored kids that want free stuff. Also, some assholes are going come along soon and yell at you becasue we have a thread already. ignore them.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Legbiter

The infection seems to be spreading. Tell me, are those "looters" slow shufflers like in the Walking Dead series or runners like in 28 Days Later?  :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Legbiter on August 09, 2011, 11:35:17 AM
The infection seems to be spreading. Tell me, are those "looters" slow shufflers like in the Walking Dead series or runners like in 28 Days Later?  :hmm:

Lolz, survivalists use the zombie term for mobs of looters.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

Quote from: Grallon on August 09, 2011, 11:28:00 AMAre there Muslims involved again?
Yes.  The congregation of my local Mosque chased off a group of rioters and protected several shops last night.  Turkish and Kurdish businessmen did the same in Dalston :)
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Meanwhile, mud and trashy young people in Philly are causing trouble. The mayor gives a sermon from the mount (literally) and imposes a curfew:

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/nutter-strongly-condemns-mob-attacks080711

I used the mud terminology for you Slargos.  :)

HVC

The arab summer is spreading to the west. We must shoot all young people. it's the only way to be sure.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on August 09, 2011, 11:39:46 AM
The arab summer is spreading to the west. We must shoot all young people. it's the only way to be sure.

:yes:

Young people suck.

derspiess

Quote from: Legbiter on August 09, 2011, 11:35:17 AM

The latter keeps coming to mind.  Too bad-- would've been nice to visit there before the rage virus outbreak.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

QuoteThe most helpful favourable review

23 of 26 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Cuts looters off at the knees
This bat is perfectly weighted and will suit any UK shop-owner looking to protect their property.

Thanks to the ergonomic handle, one easy swing should be enough to shatter patellas, skulls or any other bone on your targeted looter. Personally, I would recommend also investing in some fingerless gloves for extra grip.
Published 25 minutes ago by Harry Fish

:lmfao:

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 09, 2011, 11:36:35 AM
Turkish and Kurdish businessmen did the same in Dalston :)

So the headline is: British youth protestors bring about Turko-Kurdish reconciliation   :D
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Brain

There are no "Kurds". There are Mountain Turks.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on August 09, 2011, 11:49:35 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on August 09, 2011, 11:36:35 AM
Turkish and Kurdish businessmen did the same in Dalston :)

So the headline is: British youth protestors bring about Turko-Kurdish reconciliation   :D
This is europe we're talking about. "Violent muslim groups attack peaceful youth march" would be more likely :P

Grallon

Quote from: HVC on August 09, 2011, 11:35:11 AM
Bored kids that want free stuff. Also, some assholes are going come along soon and yell at you becasue we have a thread already. ignore them.

I always do.  But admit it, 'Britain is burning' is more catchy than whatever drivel they came up with.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Eddie Teach

Britain is burning vs. Britain burns...  :hmm:

Course we're all conditioned to ignore stickies so that didn't help matters.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 09, 2011, 12:03:59 PM
Britain is burning vs. Britain burns...  :hmm:

Course we're all conditioned to ignore stickies so that didn't help matters.

Britain burns in parallel.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.