Started by garbon, August 01, 2011, 11:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Quote from: derspiess on August 01, 2011, 01:37:35 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on August 01, 2011, 01:27:54 PM
Quote from: derspiess on August 01, 2011, 01:10:53 PM
Quote from: Valmy on August 01, 2011, 01:04:56 PM
Quote from: derspiess on August 01, 2011, 12:55:18 PM
I just like the reaction I get from using that term ;)

Careful.  That road leads to Slargosian side.

Meh.  That would have happened by now.

Is there some an established half-life for when forum members becomes a raving lunatic? :hmm:

Dunno.  I'm just saying it would've happened by now in my case.

It did, mr Tea Party.

Martinus

Why not subsidize mass sterilization of the poor? It wouldn't be elective, so it could be covered by insurance. :)

Brazen

No free condoms? Only worried about preventing pregnancy, not STIs? Maybe in another 40 years.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on August 02, 2011, 04:41:37 AM
No free condoms? Only worried about preventing pregnancy, not STIs? Maybe in another 40 years.

Free condoms acknowledges the existence of an erect penis.  Just can't have the government sponsor that sort of imagery.

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on August 02, 2011, 04:11:17 AM
Why not subsidize mass sterilization of the poor? It wouldn't be elective, so it could be covered by insurance. :)
:hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tamas

What we need is to finally find our Stargate, then shovel all the brown pipple into an other M class planet and maximize the population here at a billion tops.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

viper37

it's been done in the past, in the 50s and 60s, iirc.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on August 02, 2011, 09:21:56 AM

Marti is so retro.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on August 02, 2011, 09:45:07 AM

Marti is so retro.

Is that a polite way of calling him a polack?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on August 02, 2011, 10:29:50 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 02, 2011, 09:45:07 AM

Marti is so retro.

Is that a polite way of calling him a polack?

I was thinking of calling him a conservative for his suggestion of going back to the golden age of the '50s.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

Quote from: Martinus on August 01, 2011, 02:29:20 PM
Incidentally, supporting free birth control is probably me at my most altruistic. :P

Are you sure you don't support free birth control to fustrate the catholic chuch and because you don't like being around lots of small children?  :P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Zoupa

Quote from: derspiess on August 02, 2011, 08:57:32 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on August 02, 2011, 12:37:46 AM
It did, mr Tea Party.

Don't make me post the crying Frenchman pic again :contract:

Go ahead dude. I know it makes you all giddy.

derspiess

Quote from: Zoupa on August 02, 2011, 12:15:20 PM
Go ahead dude. I know it makes you all giddy.

Nah, I'm in a good mood plus I still love the French :hug:

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on August 02, 2011, 10:33:48 AM
I was thinking of calling him a conservative for his suggestion of going back to the golden age of the '50s.

Ah.  I'm guessing he'd prefer to be called a polack, then :D