Breaking News - Major Terrorist Attack In Oslo, Norway

Started by mongers, July 22, 2011, 09:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

I notice Morrissey has been voicing his opinion.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/07/28/morrissey-says-norway-massacre-is-nothing-compared-to-the-actions-of-fast-food-chains-115875-23301837/

QuoteMORRISSEY has sparked outrage after saying the tragedy in Norway was "nothing" compared to the actions of fast food chains.

The controversial singer, 52, made his remark while on stage at a gig in Warsaw on Sunday night.

Before launching into his hit Meat is Murder, the outspoken vegetarian made reference to the horrific events last Friday.

Referring to the death toll as thought at the time he said: "We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried S*** every day."

I suppose he got a booger sandwich once.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Norgy on July 28, 2011, 03:37:10 PM
I notice Morrissey has been voicing his opinion.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/07/28/morrissey-says-norway-massacre-is-nothing-compared-to-the-actions-of-fast-food-chains-115875-23301837/

QuoteMORRISSEY has sparked outrage after saying the tragedy in Norway was "nothing" compared to the actions of fast food chains.

The controversial singer, 52, made his remark while on stage at a gig in Warsaw on Sunday night.

Before launching into his hit Meat is Murder, the outspoken vegetarian made reference to the horrific events last Friday.

Referring to the death toll as thought at the time he said: "We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried S*** every day."

I suppose he got a booger sandwich once.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Norgy

There are no KFCs here in Norway, but last time I bought a milkshake at McDonald's, I couldn't help noticing all the corpses.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on July 28, 2011, 04:22:06 PM
I'm sure that Martinus applauded wildly.

Why? I am not an insane vegetarian. I would be outraged, had I known he was in Warsaw.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on July 28, 2011, 04:28:07 PM
Why? I am not an insane vegetarian. I would be outraged, had I known he was in Warsaw.
I don't know.  That just seems like the kind of unthinking douchery that you'd go in for.  And since it was in Warsaw, I assumed you'd be there.  Besides, isn't Morrissey big into gay rights and stuff?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DGuller

Quote from: Norgy on July 28, 2011, 03:56:49 PM
There are no KFCs here in Norway, but last time I bought a milkshake at McDonald's, I couldn't help noticing all the corpses.
Yikes.  Isn't that unsanitary?

Norgy

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on July 28, 2011, 04:47:24 PM
Quote from: Martinus on July 28, 2011, 04:28:07 PM
I don't know.  That just seems like the kind of unthinking douchery that you'd go in for.  And since it was in Warsaw, I assumed you'd be there.  Besides, isn't Morrissey big into gay rights and stuff?

You have to remember Marty is concerned primarily with getting his rocks off.  Since this had no real connection to possible legal limitations on sex acts (like the prosecution of sexual assault or child rape), it doesn't really show up on his radar.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Norgy

You know, I'm actually getting really tired of this Martinus-bashing in every single thread. Especially by you, Raz.
Marty has flaws. I have a lot myself. And you've got a few yourself. People sometimes make emotional rants. No need go ahead and declare all-out jihad just because someone stepped on some toes.

Razgovory

Quote from: Norgy on July 28, 2011, 06:33:51 PM
You know, I'm actually getting really tired of this Martinus-bashing in every single thread. Especially by you, Raz.
Marty has flaws. I have a lot myself. And you've got a few yourself. People sometimes make emotional rants. No need go ahead and declare all-out jihad just because someone stepped on some toes.

I'm helping him.  Marty suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder.  By constant insults, and corrections I hope to break through his mental defenses, and eventually cure him.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Norgy on July 28, 2011, 06:33:51 PM
People sometimes make emotional rants.

I'm not sure sometimes accurately describes the frequency of Mart's outbursts.  At any rate, I liked the toe bit.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Btw, the pictures and names of the victims that are being released suggest that there has been a disproportionate number of young people of ethnicities other than Norse - there are Asian, black, Middle Eastern etc. kids there (including many girls, wearing no burkhas or the like).

This seems to belie the thesis that has been advanced by Slargos and his ilk that the children of immigrants do not integrate with the society and espouse extreme religious idealogies of their cultures of origin. Rather it suggests something quite opposite - that a disproportionate number of these kids embrace liberal and leftist values of Norway.

Martinus

Two Middle Eastern kids in this picture (have seen ones with more) but I just wanted to post it, because this is so goddamn sad. This was really the elite of the young people in Norway.  :(