News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Not really a surprise about Conte. Probably the least successful era in the club's recent history. Well, Lampard may be available.  :P
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Arsenal 3 United 2. Incredible game. Last minute winner by another young player from Hale End.

I can't lie. The title.....

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

A day of profound Everton Evertoning :weep: :bleeding:

Started with a loan signing who they'd been working on for the past 24 days. All agreed, he'd done the medical and the promo photos - then Spurs hijacked it in the morning.

Tonight the Guardian breaks that Moshiri is looking to sell the club - then the club drop a 25 minute interview with Moshiri on YouTube and he says the club isn't for sale.

I don't really know how any player is meant to want to join when they don't know who the manager is - but I imagine a manager probably wants to know who the owner'll be.

Just chaos :lol: :weep:

Sunderland vibes intensifying :ph34r: :weep:

Meanwhile the new stadium is still not built and a big debt for someone to buy...
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 24, 2023, 04:30:01 PMA day of profound Everton Evertoning :weep: :bleeding:

Started with a loan signing who they'd been working on for the past 24 days. All agreed, he'd done the medical and the promo photos - then Spurs hijacked it in the morning.

Tonight the Guardian breaks that Moshiri is looking to sell the club - then the club drop a 25 minute interview with Moshiri on YouTube and he says the club isn't for sale.

I don't really know how any player is meant to want to join when they don't know who the manager is - but I imagine a manager probably wants to know who the owner'll be.

Just chaos :lol: :weep:

Sunderland vibes intensifying :ph34r: :weep:

Meanwhile the new stadium is still not built and a big debt for someone to buy...

Yeah it's shocking how quickly things are falling apart for Everton. I'm genuinely sorry you're having to go through this mess.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josquius

If Everton could just let us loan simms again plz?
Think of it as an investment in getting a forward with experience of reaching the championship playoffs when it's your priority next year.
██████
██████
██████

Josquius

I've never paid attention to the German league. It always seemed an automatic bayern win and there's maybe 2 or 3 other interesting teams.

But apparently Berlin are suddenly good now and launching a title challenge
██████
██████
██████