And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Liep on August 06, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
Midnight and it's absolutely windless, 22 degrees and 90% humidity. :bleeding:

Wednesday is suppose to set the all time heat record.

:(

You might as well live in Texas.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Having a lot of wind is what we got, it's the only thing you can count on regarding Danish weather. And now we don't even have that, the sailing World Cup going on here right now is an embarrassment with slow slow boats. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: mongers on August 06, 2018, 05:48:35 PM
Quote from: Liep on August 06, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
Midnight and it's absolutely windless, 22 degrees and 90% humidity. :bleeding:

Wednesday is suppose to set the all time heat record.

:(

You might as well live in Texas.

22? Damn that would be nice. It is 30 right now and it is 10:30 PM.

Come on October.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

It was 24 at midnight in London.

However, current forecast is that it will rain tonight and take this all away. Tomorrow with a high of 23 and Thursday down to 21!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

A "cool" 22 in the inner city at night for a change. Sunday seems to be the last 30+ day for a bit. *fingers crossed*
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

Today Tuesday is the last day of heat in Paris. +37 then under 30 afterwards.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on August 07, 2018, 02:48:57 AM

However, current forecast is that it will rain tonight and take this all away. Tomorrow with a high of 23 and Thursday down to 21!

:hug:

The upstairs house temp here overnight didn't drop below 23C, did think about sleeping in the garden.  :hmm:

garbon

Quote from: mongers on August 07, 2018, 07:35:29 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 07, 2018, 02:48:57 AM

:hug:

The upstairs house temp here overnight didn't drop below 23C, did think about sleeping in the garden.  :hmm:

I'll be glad to stop sleeping in my living room. My bedroom has been on average about 28. :x
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Syt

Vienna equalizes its record for consecutive nights over 20°C in the inner city: 18.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Quote from: Syt on August 09, 2018, 03:32:16 PM
Vienna equalizes its record for consecutive nights over 20°C in the inner city: 18.

It's cooled here, see Garbon's post above, but good grief it's still bone dry here in central Southern England, we seem to be missing all of the rain showers happening or forecasted.  <_<

Liep

Thunderstorm and lots of rain. Tomorrow should be cool and windy. :wub:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

The sailing World Cup in Aarhus should get more interesting now

PDH

This morning it was 54 degrees (12c) and foggy.  By lunch it was 75 (24c) and now at home at 17:20 it is a nice 70 (21c).

Now if I could just afford to live here.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

Quote from: PDH on August 09, 2018, 07:21:52 PM
This morning it was 54 degrees (12c) and foggy.  By lunch it was 75 (24c) and now at home at 17:20 it is a nice 70 (21c).

Now if I could just afford to live here.

Come on man, admit it, that's not real, you're just cutting and pasting the same text month in month out.  <_<