Caliga

This is bullshit.  It's spring. :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on March 21, 2018, 09:33:32 AM
This is bullshit.  It's spring. :mad:

You live in a cold place :nelson:

Though it is unseasonably cold here as well :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on March 21, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

Though it is unseasonably cold here as well :hmm:

Hope this lasts.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

I was telling someone last week I usually expect one final blast of winter weather once we get into Spring :showoff:

Hope we get more snow.

My kids' school district was the only one in the area that didn't cancel school.  They're (in)famous for their two hour delays.  Which means I can get work done today.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Maladict

Good to see overreacting to the weather happens elsewhere too.
But closing all of the museums...really?

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on March 21, 2018, 10:18:31 AM
I was telling someone last week I usually expect one final blast of winter weather once we get into Spring :showoff:

We always get one last march storm. that's when I know winter is over.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

KRonn

The big storm with a foot of snow failed to materialize. Mostly rain with a wet dusting of snow and roads mostly just wet. Good, hopefully we can now  begin to slide into more Spring type weather.

derspiess

Quote from: KRonn on March 22, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
The big storm with a foot of snow failed to materialize. Mostly rain with a wet dusting of snow and roads mostly just wet. Good, hopefully we can now  begin to slide into more Spring type weather.

Not so fast, my friend :P

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2018-03-21-snow-returns-midwest-watching-east-coast
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

KRonn

Quote from: derspiess on March 22, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
Quote from: KRonn on March 22, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

Not so fast, my friend :P

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2018-03-21-snow-returns-midwest-watching-east-coast

Oh man! And I had just ventured out of my bunker!! Now I may have to scurry back in so soon!

Ed Anger

And a winter storm warning for Saturday. Yay me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Usually when you boys downstream are whining and bellyaching I've caught the same thing two days before, but this one seems to have skipped me.

Ed Anger

derspiess

My shoulders and arms are all sore. But I split a bunch of firewood yesterday. Stacked and ready for the weekend. BRANG IT

Ed Anger

My finger hurts from adjusting the thermostat. I NEED A DISBILITY CHECK.

Or as they call it in Kentucky, a 'crazy check'.

Admiral Yi

Got about a foot last night.  :wacko: