Main Menu

If you were granted ONE wish...?

Started by Siege, July 01, 2011, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on July 05, 2011, 11:12:29 PM
I know what I'd wish for:

two chicks at one time, man.  :thumbsup:

Having had two men at one time, I fail to see how two women at one time could be really that exciting, even for one of those predilections.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on July 05, 2011, 11:57:53 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 05, 2011, 11:12:29 PM
I know what I'd wish for:

two chicks at one time, man.  :thumbsup:

Having had two men at one time, I fail to see how two women at one time could be really that exciting, even for one of those predilections.

Office space.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Wait your wish is for two chick at one time or more office space? make up your mind you stodgy uke.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on July 06, 2011, 12:07:52 AM
Wait your wish is for two chick at one time or more office space? make up your mind you stodgy uke.

:thumbsup:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on July 06, 2011, 12:08:18 AM
Quote from: katmai on July 06, 2011, 12:07:52 AM

:thumbsup:

Well for my second wish...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on July 05, 2011, 04:47:16 PM
Disappearance of all religious belief.

No laws against cruelty to animals?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

IMMORTALITY

But from when I was 21, not 41.  Bleh.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Josephus on July 06, 2011, 07:15:45 AM
Three women at one time.

Dammit, that just takes a little work. It ain't that hard.

Remember to divide you time between all three equally, don't get fixated on pounding just one. Stick and move, stick and move.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 06, 2011, 08:06:01 AM
Three women at one time.

Remember to divide you time between all three equally, don't get fixated on pounding just one. Stick and move, stick and move.
No matter the number always pay the most attention to your girlfriend/wife. bad things happen later if you don't :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on July 06, 2011, 08:17:18 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 06, 2011, 08:06:01 AM
Three women at one time.

No matter the number always pay the most attention to your girlfriend/wife. bad things happen later if you don't :lol:

Depends on her attitude. She can entertain herself with another woman.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive