News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

We've always been at war with Eurasia

Started by Slargos, June 28, 2011, 03:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I'm not sure that's a good thing or a bad thing. :unsure:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Quote from: Slargos on June 29, 2011, 11:05:18 AM:lol:

You think you're quite clever, I'm sure.

It's not very christian of me, but I do hope you'll some day have to go through what these women did. It would be nicely poetic.  :)

There's nothing very christian about you at all. Especially with this whole obsession about rape and torture. You decry it as a horrible thing (to score rhetorical points), yet it's your preferred solution when you're frustrated by your own intellectual shortcomings.

Why would it be poetic if I go through what these women did? Because I think you're a racist scumbag with deteriorating mental health?

I recommend you see some sort of therapist. Your graphic fixation on violence and rape is unhealthy. You might also consider working a bit on your liberal arts, as your understanding of "poetic" is severely lacking.

Slargos

:lol:

You asinine little prick.

Yes, I am extremely offended by unprovoked violence.

I am even more offended when the criminals weren't even supposed to be in my country to begin with. We have enough violent offenders that it shouldn't be necessary to import more.

This case is a double-whammy. Not only did we take this guy in ostensibly on the premise that we were offering him shelter from violence, and when he abused our hospitality, we allowed him to remain again on "humanitarian" grounds, after which he went ahead and repeated the offense. If he had never been taken in, the first woman wouldn't have been raped. If he had been deported after his first offense, the second woman wouldn't have been raped. That you would rate his "right" more important than the rights of the women he raped offends me tremendously.

You're not a very good person, Jake.

Barrister

Quote from: Slargos on June 29, 2011, 12:24:45 PM

And yet you're the one wishing Jacob's wife was raped. :hmm:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Slargos

Quote from: Barrister on June 29, 2011, 12:25:46 PM
Quote from: Slargos on June 29, 2011, 12:24:45 PM

And yet you're the one wishing Jacob's wife was raped. :hmm:

Given how lightly he treats the subject, I think it would perhaps give him some perspective.

Jacob

Quote from: Slargos on June 29, 2011, 12:28:41 PMGiven how lightly he treats the subject, I think it would perhaps give him some perspective.

I'm not treating the subject of rape at all. I'm treating the subject of your ham-fisted propaganda for your 30s era inspired racism and, by extension, your (poor) mental state.

That you would wish harm on my wife as a way to get to me (for posting on the internet) is a pretty good indicator of your profoundly messed up values, not to mention your mental health.

Jacob

Quote from: Slargos on June 29, 2011, 12:24:45 PMYes, I am extremely offended by unprovoked violence.

I am even more offended when the criminals weren't even supposed to be in my country to begin with. We have enough violent offenders that it shouldn't be necessary to import more.

You know, I actually agree with you that the situation in question is severly fucked up, and that what happened is very far from what I understand justice to be (assuming you're reporting the facts accurately, you don't have a good record on that).

QuoteThis case is a double-whammy. Not only did we take this guy in ostensibly on the premise that we were offering him shelter from violence, and when he abused our hospitality, we allowed him to remain again on "humanitarian" grounds, after which he went ahead and repeated the offense. If he had never been taken in, the first woman wouldn't have been raped. If he had been deported after his first offense, the second woman wouldn't have been raped. That you would rate his "right" more important than the rights of the women he raped offends me tremendously.

I haven't rated those rights at all. I haven't made any of the statements you're attributing to me at all. The only comment I've made on the case (which you've brought up previously, including posting the picture of the first victim - do you, by the way, think she appreciates having that image used to score cheap rhetorical point in message board debates?), is to note your obvious obssession with violence, death and dark men raping white women.

This is (yet another) case of you projecting your own fevered political-sexual fantasies onto someone else so you can unleash your frustrated rage on them.

Slargos, you're fucked in the head. You need help.

QuoteYou're not a very good person, Jake.

Perhaps not, but at least I'm a person. That's more than we can say for you given how you post here.

Slargos

Quote from: Jacob on June 29, 2011, 12:38:59 PM
Quote from: Slargos on June 29, 2011, 12:28:41 PMGiven how lightly he treats the subject, I think it would perhaps give him some perspective.

I'm not treating the subject of rape at all. I'm treating the subject of your ham-fisted propaganda for your 30s era inspired racism and, by extension, your (poor) mental state.

That you would wish harm on my wife as a way to get to me (for posting on the internet) is a pretty good indicator of your profoundly messed up values, not to mention your mental health.

Propaganda? I am feeling a most justified anger and frustration at the behaviour of a certain category of Swedish policy makers, and the results of their madness, and you are trivializing it by calling me a liar and claiming I derive some sort of pleasure out of the notion of violence against women.

The events as described in the first post are not up for debate. I can link you the relevant sources in Swedish, if you wish. But you're not interested since you don't care about the people your attitude hurts. In fact, I think the only way you could ever come to empathise with these people is if you suffered the same pain yourself. I may have expressed this "ham-handedly" but, frankly, I don't give a shit.

Razgovory

Jake, lighten up on the mental health department.  Your causing collateral damage here.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Jacob

Quote from: Slargos on June 29, 2011, 12:49:15 PMPropaganda?

Yeah, propaganda.

Remember how you go on and on about different races, about the threat of dark people and their culture? Remember how you happily admit to admire Nazi Germany and various violent racists? Remember how you make casual denigration of anyone non-white part of your general way of expressing yourself here?

You have a cause and you never fucking shut up about it.

You love this incident, the violence the rape and the graphic evidence, because it allows you to get all frothing at the mouth self-righteous, because you think it proves your fucked hatred is justified and because it is in fact so terrible that maybe you can convince other people to agree with your bullshit.

So yeah,  propaganda.

QuoteI am feeling a most justified anger and frustration at the behaviour of a certain category of Swedish policy makers, and the results of their madness, and you are trivializing it by calling me a liar and claiming I derive some sort of pleasure out of the notion of violence against women.

You're right. I'm trivializing your anger and your frustration because they ARE trivial. They're more than trivial. They're pathetic.

QuoteThe events as described in the first post are not up for debate. I can link you the relevant sources in Swedish, if you wish. But you're not interested since you don't care about the people your attitude hurts. In fact, I think the only way you could ever come to empathise with these people is if you suffered the same pain yourself. I may have expressed this "ham-handedly" but, frankly, I don't give a shit.

Too bad you don't give a shit. It's the only thing you have to give.

Slargos

Quote from: Razgovory on June 29, 2011, 12:54:57 PM
Jake, lighten up on the mental health department.  Your causing collateral damage here.

Jake doesn't give a fuck about you. As long as he gets what he wants, you're just another warm body to step on.

Razgovory

Quote from: Slargos on June 29, 2011, 12:57:48 PM

Jake doesn't give a fuck about you. As long as he gets what he wants, you're just another warm body to step on.

I don't think you really are a racist.  You are something far worse.  You're boring.

Jacob

Alright, sorry  :hug:

I do think Slargos could use some help, but I doubt he'll listen to me anyhow so I'll let it go.

Jacob

Anyhow, I have to feed the dog and get some lunch. Catch you later.

Solmyr