And we're back!

Main Menu

We've always been at war with Eurasia

Started by Slargos, June 28, 2011, 03:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Jacob on June 29, 2011, 12:57:36 PM
Yeah, propaganda.

Remember how you go on and on about different races, about the threat of dark people and their culture? Remember how you happily admit to admire Nazi Germany and various violent racists? Remember how you make casual denigration of anyone non-white part of your general way of expressing yourself here?

:lmfao:

I may be coming on a bit strong in that sense, you little race-traitor.

QuoteYou have a cause and you never fucking shut up about it.

And why should I?

QuoteYou love this incident, the violence the rape and the graphic evidence, because it allows you to get all frothing at the mouth self-righteous, because you think it proves your fucked hatred is justified and because it is in fact so terrible that maybe you can convince other people to agree with your bullshit.

See, this is where you are wrong. I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong, and I would love nothing more than for these women (or the other countless victims of unnecessary violence) to not have to suffer what they did. I am, however, just another racist in your eyes and you don't know my motivations nor care to.

You're right. I'm trivializing your anger and your frustration because they ARE trivial. They're more than trivial. They're pathetic.

See, this is where I simply have to get off the train. I simply cannot fathom how you can watch this misery and ignore it.

Too bad you don't give a shit. It's the only thing you have to give.

Cute. Witty. Pointless. As is your entire existence.

Razgovory

Quote from: Solmyr on June 29, 2011, 01:02:54 PM
I need a schtick.

You can usually find some lying about in the park or some other place with lots of trees.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Solmyr

Quote from: Razgovory on June 29, 2011, 01:34:37 PM
I need a schtick.

You can usually find some lying about in the park or some other place with lots of trees.

You don't know where it's been, though. Might have been used by Slargos or Marti.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on June 29, 2011, 02:19:59 PM
I need a schtick.
Not really.  None of the cool kids have them.

You shouldn't put yourself down like that. You're plenty cool.

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on June 29, 2011, 12:24:45 PM
:lol:

You asinine little prick.

Yes, I am extremely offended by unprovoked violence.

I am even more offended when the criminals weren't even supposed to be in my country to begin with. We have enough violent offenders that it shouldn't be necessary to import more.

This case is a double-whammy. Not only did we take this guy in ostensibly on the premise that we were offering him shelter from violence, and when he abused our hospitality, we allowed him to remain again on "humanitarian" grounds, after which he went ahead and repeated the offense. If he had never been taken in, the first woman wouldn't have been raped. If he had been deported after his first offense, the second woman wouldn't have been raped. That you would rate his "right" more important than the rights of the women he raped offends me tremendously.

You're not a very good person, Jake.

I think you are like me. We are both (somewhat highly) intelligent yet we are both emotional. I'm gay, you are probably insane for some other reason. This means we both react to (actual or perceived) injustice with a sort of "kill them all" attitude, and then when emotions cool off and we are somewhat embarrassed, we try to use our intellect to justify such outbursts post factum by some hateful theory we spin on the spot and do not really believe.

Oh well, I love you, Slarg, you are my reflection, pink shirt and all.

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on June 29, 2011, 09:57:00 AM
Quote from: grumbler on June 29, 2011, 09:40:47 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 29, 2011, 09:30:20 AM
I don't think he really has that much hatred.  He just finds it amusing for some reason.
Yeah, he doesn't recognize when a schtick has grown tired and its time for a change.  Hell, if he and Neil would just trade their tired schticks, that would at least be a step in the right direction.

I don't mind Neil's so much.  It's better then the Indian hater one.  I wish Marty would get a schtick.  I have this terrible feeling that his "shallow idiot", thing is from the heart.

Oh fuck off. I like you at times, but then you grow abrasive and annoying. You know I have a schtick and it's the gay thing. We could be friends if we weren't enemies.

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on June 29, 2011, 02:28:25 PM
Quote from: grumbler on June 29, 2011, 02:19:59 PM
I need a schtick.
Not really.  None of the cool kids have them.

You shouldn't put yourself down like that. You're plenty cool.

No kidding. "I'm-an-autistic-person-who-does-not-understand-human-emotion-or-contextual-human-interaction" has served grumby quite well over the years. Shit, I still fall for it at times.

Razgovory

I don't recall Grumbler ever claiming to be autistic.  In fact his career choice would suggest otherwise.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

dps

This case is a double-whammy. Not only did we take this guy in ostensibly on the premise that we were offering him shelter from violence, and when he abused our hospitality, we allowed him to remain again on "humanitarian" grounds, after which he went ahead and repeated the offense. If he had never been taken in, the first woman wouldn't have been raped. If he had been deported after his first offense, the second woman wouldn't have been raped. That you would rate his "right" more important than the rights of the women he raped offends me tremendously.

See, I don't really disagree with anything in this paragraph per se, the problem is your past behavior.  Either you're just a racist shit;  you lack the intelligence to realize that the problem isn't blacks or Muslims or immingrants, but rather your way-too-lenient justice system;  or you're just trolling.  I used to assume that you more extreme rants were trolls, but I've increasingly come to believe that the first option is correct.

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on June 29, 2011, 02:51:54 PM
I don't recall Grumbler ever claiming to be autistic.  In fact his career choice would suggest otherwise.

Well, he is or he pretends to be. His schtick is being a "computer" type of persona, that reads every statement with pure literal-ity and with no concern for context or non-verbal communication. He must be a perfect teacher for people who do not go totally insane when they meet something like this.

Martinus

Quote from: dps on June 29, 2011, 02:54:06 PM

See, I don't really disagree with anything in this paragraph per se, the problem is your past behavior.  Either you're just a racist shit;  you lack the intelligence to realize that the problem isn't blacks or Muslims or immingrants, but rather your way-too-lenient justice system;  or you're just trolling.  I used to assume that you more extreme rants were trolls, but I've increasingly come to believe that the first option is correct.

I don't think this is either. As I said, I think Slargos is a good guy but one ultimately ruled by his emotions. So his first reaction when he reads about stories like this is to go on a total crusade. When he calms down, the damage to his image is already done, and he is too proud/vain to admit it, so he follows with his "intellectual theories" that sound like racist bullshit, but they are more an attempt to save the face.

I know that because I am totally like him, only we have different triggers.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2011, 02:56:42 PM

I don't think this is either. As I said, I think Slargos is a good guy but one ultimately ruled by his emotions. So his first reaction when he reads about stories like this is to go on a total crusade. When he calms down, the damage to his image is already done, and he is too proud/vain to admit it, so he follows with his "intellectual theories" that sound like racist bullshit, but they are more an attempt to save the face.

I think you're just projecting to be honest Marti.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on June 29, 2011, 02:59:00 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2011, 02:56:42 PM

I think you're just projecting to be honest Marti.

I guess only Slargo can tell (and I'm curious of how he responds to my reading of him).  I think he is not that bad.

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2011, 02:42:46 PM

I think you are like me. We are both (somewhat highly) intelligent yet we are both emotional. I'm gay, you are probably insane for some other reason. This means we both react to (actual or perceived) injustice with a sort of "kill them all" attitude, and then when emotions cool off and we are somewhat embarrassed, we try to use our intellect to justify such outbursts post factum by some hateful theory we spin on the spot and do not really believe.

Oh well, I love you, Slarg, you are my reflection, pink shirt and all.

:D

A reasonable analysis up to a point.

When I'm not busy getting riled up over instances like the one described in the opening post, I may not necessarily feel it's prudent to destroy all sub-saharans, but I am still relatively confident that this is a problem deeply rooted in immigrant cultures even if I will grudgingly admit that it might not be a problem of genetics as much as it is a problem of culture.

Regardless, at the root of my anger lies the injustice, not the niggers.

And I'm not embarrassed. I may not always be as liberally outspoken about my views as I am here (it's not very polite, after all, unless specifically asked) but I have never denied holding the opinions that I do.

As long as we're braiding eachother's hair, I should perhaps also note that despite verbiage to the contrary, I really have nothing against you fairy fucks.  :P