News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

We've always been at war with Eurasia

Started by Slargos, June 28, 2011, 03:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

By that standard, when I begin living in Poland, there will be no Poles left.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Neil

Quote from: Viking on June 28, 2011, 07:47:43 PM
Agreed, nobody moves to Poland, Poland moves to you, especially if you are a Prussian, Pommeranian or a Silesian.
But not really, since the Prussians, Pommeranians and Silesians were all gone by the time the Poles showed up.  And who could blame them?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on June 28, 2011, 06:36:11 PM
I really HATE liberals.
Whjat the fuck, dude.
The guy raped a woman of your own country.
Shoot the mothefucker!

Um in Euro land Liberals would be calling for this dudes head.  Unless you are claiming American Democrats are somehow responsible for Swedish immigration laws.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on June 28, 2011, 04:26:38 PM
Quote from: derspiess on June 28, 2011, 04:25:37 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 28, 2011, 04:22:55 PM
Article 14 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: "Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution."

Does it specifically mention Sweden there?
Idiot.

Yeah only an idiot is opposed to women being raped.

Sorry if you commit a violent felony and you are not a citizen your ass is out of here.  Go abuse women in somebody else's country.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Well Swedish women need to find some way to become pregnant.  European manhood in it's current state just isn't able to do the job.  I support this bold if controversial plan to stave off demographic collapse.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

So, this Assange dude?  I'm not certain that pulling a condom off in the middle of sex wouldn't negate prior consent.  It's pretty fucked up in any event.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

grumbler

Quote from: HVC on June 28, 2011, 04:25:30 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 28, 2011, 04:22:55 PM
Go raise another man's kids, cretin. You are too dumb to participate.
uncalled for and low even for you.
There is no blow to low for Marti.  He'll whine and cry if you say this kind of shit to him, but he'll dish out the lowest shit with the greatest gusto.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on June 28, 2011, 04:27:52 PM
LOL another Mart meltdown. Bye thread coming up?
We wish!  :lol:  He's like AIDS - he may go into remission, but he's permanent.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Camerus

Quote from: grumbler on June 28, 2011, 09:14:32 PM

:lol:

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on June 28, 2011, 09:14:32 PM

:thumbsdown:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

What is it what Slargos and stories about black men raping white women? It's like an obsession or something.

citizen k

Quote from: Jacob on June 28, 2011, 10:31:30 PM
What is it what Slargos and stories about black men raping white women? It's like an obsession or something.

Black men get his blood boiling.

dps

Quote from: Jacob on June 28, 2011, 10:31:30 PM

I think he's jealous.

Though whether he wishes he was raping white women or wishes that black men were raping him isn't clear.

dps

You know, my last post was kind of low, and I probably should delete it, but I'm tired of Slargos schtick, so, meh.

Barrister

Quote from: dps on June 28, 2011, 10:44:41 PM
You know, my last post was kind of low, and I probably should delete it, but I'm tired of Slargos schtick, so, meh.

I thought it was funny. :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.