OOTP9: Vienna Cannibals in Major Languish Baseball(tm)

Started by Syt, April 19, 2009, 07:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Syt on April 23, 2009, 01:42:26 PM
And a horrid performance against the Ticklers. That's five lost games in a row. This would be a good moment to look at trade opportunities, I guess.

Suharto pitched a good game.

Make sure he is rested when it comes time to play Jakarta. 
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Seems the Legionaires find their masters in the Baldies.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

katmai

So if i missed it syt sorry, but how are playoffs handled, or you doing some crazy yuro football type best record at end of season is champ?

:P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

Quote from: katmai on April 23, 2009, 04:28:01 PM
So if i missed it syt sorry, but how are playoffs handled, or you doing some crazy yuro football type best record at end of season is champ?

:P

Play offs will be the divisional heads, plus 8 wildcard teams. First rounds will be best of 5, finals best of 7.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

Ohio: .202 batting average.  :lol:

If I was owner, several players would be packing for AAA.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Dear hod. First match against the Oxnard Trolls. The game was absolutely horrid up till the bottom of the 5th.

In 5 innings my starting pitcher Ho-Win Shi gave away 7 BBs, a homer and threw 120 pitches. On top of that, my SS had to quit the match because of meniscus problems in the 5th (he'll be out for the week). I scored the first hit also in the 5th innning, plus a homer, and pitcher Shi scored a run. A total of 5 hits and 4 runs in that inning.

Final score: 6-5.  <_<

Current individual leaders:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 25, 2009, 09:55:22 AM
Ohio: .202 batting average.  :lol:

If I was owner, several players would be packing for AAA.

Their pitchers aren't stellar, either. :P
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Since CF and LF were manned very weak I managed to arrange trades with Helsinki and Vancouver to improve those positions. I lost a mediocre RF and MR.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould