Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Neil

Quote from: dps on June 16, 2011, 06:21:14 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 16, 2011, 05:29:15 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 16, 2011, 05:24:50 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 16, 2011, 05:24:26 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 16, 2011, 05:18:43 PM
Blow jobs die at the altar.  That's a motherfucking fact.
Nyuh-uh.
Pics, or it didn't happen.
I see what you did there.
Seedy wants to see Neil's weinie.
That would explain all that Tim 'belt loop' talk.  Jealousy.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

Interesting... I had a Malaysian girl chasing me recently. She was ugly...but....anything ey....
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Supposedly, when you reach for your belt it means you're thinking about sex. I saw it in some crappy Sarah Michelle Gellar movie.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

I don't remember any talk about me and my belt.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 16, 2011, 05:29:06 PM
Shortly after I got married, my wife made an offhand comment along the lines of "sex is fun, but it's not necessary for a healthy relationship". I had to nuke that from orbit. Repeatedly. Just to be sure. Religious upbringing is the relationship-killer.

Edit: Which is ironic given the OP.  :lol:

Only marry atheists.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Ed Anger

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on June 16, 2011, 07:47:56 PM
Shortly after I got married, my wife made an offhand comment along the lines of "sex is fun, but it's not necessary for a healthy relationship". I had to nuke that from orbit. Repeatedly. Just to be sure. Religious upbringing is the relationship-killer.

Only marry atheists.

Ewww. All that nagging.

Marry a good baptist girl. She'll be a bit freaky in the sack and more importantly, KNOW HOW TO COOK.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Tyr on June 16, 2011, 07:06:33 PM
Interesting... I had a Malaysian girl chasing me recently. She was ugly...but....anything ey....
Were her boobs big though?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 16, 2011, 07:52:35 PM

Only marry atheists.
Ewww. All that nagging.

Marry a good baptist girl. She'll be a bit freaky in the sack and more importantly, KNOW HOW TO COOK.
:thumbsup:
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

Only marry atheists.

Although they don't tend to have hard limits to what they will do, atheists can leave you hanging just as easily as some Christian.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Brazen

Why do I end up with the guys who cower away saying "We don''t have to have sex EVERY day, do we?"

Valmy

Quote from: Brazen on June 17, 2011, 07:06:02 AM
Why do I end up with the guys who cower away saying "We don''t have to have sex EVERY day, do we?"

Oh Brazen you were my dream girl all along :weep:

Ah well too late now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

JonasSalk

Quote from: Caliga on June 16, 2011, 07:58:45 PM
Quote from: Tyr on June 16, 2011, 07:06:33 PM
Were her boobs big though?

Malaysians and big boobs don't correlate.
Yuman

Ideologue

Quote from: Brazen on June 17, 2011, 07:06:02 AM

'Sup.

Actually, to be honest, sex literally every day might be less ideal.  I could hack maybe oral every day, but 45-60 minutes of anything on a daily basis would probably get old.  Then again, I have no frame of reference, since I can't even remember the last time I had sex two days in a row.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)