Assange: Collaborators Deserve To Die

Started by jimmy olsen, May 28, 2011, 12:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2011, 06:04:51 PM
Quote from: grumbler on May 29, 2011, 04:03:39 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 29, 2011, 03:33:03 PM
Quote from: Martinus on May 29, 2011, 01:51:05 PM
Monarchies are nations' equivalent of people who still live with their parents. Sure, you may have turned your parents' attic or basement into a spacey, awesomely furnished condo, and you get free laundry and food, and have a better standard of living that some of your friends who rent a tiny studio flat with two obnoxious roommates, but there is still something immature and vaguely off about it.

Just like being a "subject" instead of a "citizen".
See, Seedy?

Martinus analogy means that you lose.
Gotta say, Seeds, that Neil is, like a broken clock, right twice a day.  This is one of them.

Neil is nullified by his penchant for anime, battleships, and walking around the prison yard with Timmay's finger hooked in his belt loop.

You'd like that too, eh. Having Timmy in your belt loop.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2011, 09:57:57 AM

I can get that in Vermont--and without the Monopoly money

Heh.  :D

1 CAD closing 1.0232 USD  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Neil

Quote from: Malthus on May 30, 2011, 02:01:47 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2011, 09:57:57 AM

I can get that in Vermont--and without the Monopoly money

Heh.  :D

1 CAD closing 1.0232 USD  ;)
I think he means the different colours on the bills.  After all, I've heard Americans refer to UK pounds and euros as 'monopoly money', despite the fact that both currencies have been worth more than a dollar since time immemorial.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on May 30, 2011, 02:11:33 PM
I think he means the different colours on the bills.  After all, I've heard Americans refer to UK pounds and euros as 'monopoly money', despite the fact that both currencies have been worth more than a dollar since time immemorial.

Dude, your shit is in pastels.

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 30, 2011, 02:56:33 PM

And they have a beaver on their nickel.

Malthus

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 30, 2011, 03:13:03 PM

Hey, this is CdM.

If any man is going to appreciate putting beaver on the currency, it's him.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Malthus on May 30, 2011, 03:15:22 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on May 30, 2011, 03:13:03 PM

Hey, this is CdM.

If any man is going to appreciate putting beaver on the currency, it's him.  :D

I'll give you guys that one.

Neil

It's darkened up a bit on the new series.

Nevertheless, our money is much nicer than yours.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HVC

How many times have you drunkenly tipped a 20 instead of a 5? pastel saves you some cash :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on May 30, 2011, 03:49:13 PM

You only wish your Indian-hating ass could whack off to a wad of Andrew Jacksons.  But no, you get Sir Borden.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 30, 2011, 04:04:01 PM
You only wish your Indian-hating ass could whack off to a wad of Andrew Jacksons.  But no, you get Sir Borden.
Actually, the twenty is Her Majesty.

Besides, it's harder to hate Indians when they're kept in their ghettos.  Big city living definitely suits me.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on May 30, 2011, 04:06:28 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 30, 2011, 04:04:01 PM
Actually, the twenty is Her Majesty.

Besides, it's harder to hate Indians when they're kept in their ghettos.  Big city living definitely suits me.

:rolleyes:

Apparently big city living also suits Indians, as there are plenty of them here...

Neil-O - we have to hook up one of these days.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on May 30, 2011, 04:22:41 PM

Apparently big city living also suits Indians, as there are plenty of them here...

Yeah, but they stick to their ghettos.  I never see them in my part of town.

Sure.  Why don't we have dinner some time this week or next?  We can relax, talk about old times and discuss CdM's contempt for pastel money while at the same time using a disturbing amount of hair 'product'.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on May 30, 2011, 05:08:21 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 30, 2011, 04:22:41 PM

Yeah, but they stick to their ghettos.  I never see them in my part of town.

Sure.  Why don't we have dinner some time this week or next?  We can relax, talk about old times and discuss CdM's contempt for pastel money while at the same time using a disturbing amount of hair 'product'.

My folks are in town this week (we had little Tim's 1st brothday party on Sunday), but next week could definitely work.  :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.