News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Assange: Collaborators Deserve To Die

Started by jimmy olsen, May 28, 2011, 12:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Come now, let us not squabble amongst ourselves.  Let us instead direct our attention to a more worthy goal, insulting Marty.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 29, 2011, 10:22:53 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2011, 10:15:28 AM
You're all tainted, unfortunately.  It's the price of being born in the wrong place, i.e., not the United States.
The United States is the wrong place?

Oh come on, your reading comprehension is better than that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 29, 2011, 10:01:50 AM
Quoteretardo Olympic sports.

I will never take Canadians seriously because of Curling. Shuffleboard on ice. WOOOOO.

You hate what you don't understand. :scots:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on May 29, 2011, 10:08:12 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 29, 2011, 09:22:29 AM
Quote from: Neil on May 29, 2011, 09:21:16 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 28, 2011, 01:11:11 PM
I wanna be Ed.  He has a childbride.  You still work for your father-in-law.
You don't really want a childbride.  After all these years, and all that 'product' in your hair, you've probably gone Martinus.  The father-in-law thing remains as inaccurate as ever.

No, you want the things I have:  A white-majority living space, socialized medicine, gun control, and a political system without Republicans.

And 23 year old pussy.
after 15 kids I think it loses its main appeal lol. Still she let's you do your kinky shit so that's a plus :P

Still nice and tight.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on May 29, 2011, 10:22:13 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2011, 09:57:57 AM
I can get that in Vermont--and without the Monopoly money, monarchism or retardo Olympic sports.
Nothing wrong with monarchism.  It's the sign of a healthy national character.

The different-coloured bills are a good idea, and they're worth more than their American counterparts anyways.

You do know that they curl in the US too, right?

Also, you forgot to make fun of the superior, civilized metric system.  For a people who supposedly revile the monarchy, you guys sure pay a lot of attention to Imperial measurements and Royal weddings.

Monarchies are nations' equivalent of people who still live with their parents. Sure, you may have turned your parents' attic or basement into a spacey, awesomely furnished condo, and you get free laundry and food, and have a better standard of living that some of your friends who rent a tiny studio flat with two obnoxious roommates, but there is still something immature and vaguely off about it.

Just like being a "subject" instead of a "citizen".

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 29, 2011, 01:22:13 PM
You don't really want a childbride.  After all these years, and all that 'product' in your hair, you've probably gone Martinus.  The father-in-law thing remains as inaccurate as ever.

No, you want the things I have:  A white-majority living space, socialized medicine, gun control, and a political system without Republicans.

And 23 year old pussy.
after 15 kids I think it loses its main appeal lol. Still she let's you do your kinky shit so that's a plus :P

Still nice and tight.
hate you <_< :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on May 29, 2011, 02:19:20 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 29, 2011, 01:22:13 PM

And 23 year old pussy.

Still nice and tight.
hate you <_< :P

^_^

mongers

Quote from: Martinus on May 29, 2011, 01:51:05 PM
I can get that in Vermont--and without the Monopoly money, monarchism or retardo Olympic sports.

The different-coloured bills are a good idea, and they're worth more than their American counterparts anyways.

Also, you forgot to make fun of the superior, civilized metric system.  For a people who supposedly revile the monarchy, you guys sure pay a lot of attention to Imperial measurements and Royal weddings.

Monarchies are nations' equivalent of people who still live with their parents. Sure, you may have turned your parents' attic or basement into a spacey, awesomely furnished condo, and you get free laundry and food, and have a better standard of living that some of your friends who rent a tiny studio flat with two obnoxious roommates, but there is still something immature and vaguely off about it.

Epic Marty analogy.  :thumbsup:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on May 29, 2011, 01:13:12 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 29, 2011, 10:01:50 AM
Quoteretardo Olympic sports.

I will never take Canadians seriously because of Curling. Shuffleboard on ice. WOOOOO.

You hate what you don't understand. :scots:

Oh, I understand it alright. I just think it is stupid.

Neil

See, Seedy?

Martinus analogy means that you lose.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

Quote from: Neil on May 29, 2011, 03:33:03 PM

See, Seedy?

Gotta say, Seeds, that Neil is, like a broken clock, right twice a day.  This is one of them.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Agelastus

And yet my ancestors as "subjects" were functionally "citizens" when your ancestors were still Serfs.

Parvenu latecomers... <_<
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on May 29, 2011, 04:03:39 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 29, 2011, 03:33:03 PM

See, Seedy?

Gotta say, Seeds, that Neil is, like a broken clock, right twice a day.  This is one of them.

Neil is nullified by his penchant for anime, battleships, and walking around the prison yard with Timmay's finger hooked in his belt loop.

Martinus

Quote from: mongers on May 29, 2011, 03:04:44 PM

Epic Marty analogy.  :thumbsup:

Come on now, it was a great analogy.

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on May 28, 2011, 01:56:47 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 28, 2011, 01:50:19 PM
I find it kind of funny that Marty insults Siegey about his intelligence.  Siege is easily Marty's intellectual superior.
:lol:
:mad:

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"