News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

All hail the Candwich

Started by Ed Anger, May 27, 2011, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Works for me. Maybe your computer can't take American glory at its finest.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

eww....
And to think, they probally spent large sums of money researching this. Money that was granted to them when someone thought it was a good idea.
██████
██████
██████

grumbler

Quote from: Tyr on May 30, 2011, 11:52:38 AM
eww....
And to think, they probally spent large sums of money researching this. Money that was granted to them when someone thought it was a good idea.
This product isn't from the UK.  I'd bet total R&D was tiny, since the product uses a series of innovations that have been available in the US for decades.  The Brits would have to start with discovering the aluminum can (not that aluminium shit), find some way to make edible bread, and then develop peanut butter, but it would probably be cheaper just to buy this from the US manufacturer, if you want it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

chipwich

I somehow feel threatened.

Ed Anger

Grey Fox

Is it still in your colon Ed?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Grey Fox

I once had my hands on one of those but then I remembered your thread about it. So I had the weird jelly that comes in the MREs.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: Monoriu on May 27, 2011, 05:26:29 PM
I've been thinking about a possible future need of going into suvivalist mode ever since the Japanese nuclear disaster.  My conclusion is that canned food is best in such a situation, because it requires no refridgerator and no cooking.  Only a can opener.  In this case it doesn't even need one.
My conclusion is that in the scenario you envision people in Hong Kong will find themselves eating human meat or being eaten by other humans. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Zoupa on May 27, 2011, 05:47:53 PM
What's a grain of rice in a empty sink?

An Ethiopian that's been throwing up all night.

Anyways, link doesn't work Monkeybutt. FIX IT PLEASE.
There's an excellent Ethiopian restaurant near my office.  Sometimes the service is poor, and in those cases, man do the jokes start to FLY. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points