You will all suffer for this atrocity.  :(

You want one, don't you?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on May 27, 2011, 03:13:50 PM
If you eat it, you certainly shall suffer.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Premade and pre-packaged sandwiches are a new invention now?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on May 27, 2011, 03:24:41 PM
Premade and pre-packaged sandwiches are a new invention now?

BOW BEFORE THE CANDWICH!

I don't know if my review thread still has my experience eating a prepackaged MRE Pepperoni sandwich.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Crazy_Ivan80

I'm guessing the tin can is the food here?

garbon

I don't really understand. It isn't really even a pre-made sandwich since you have to squirt the ingredients on.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on May 27, 2011, 04:12:38 PM
I don't really understand. It isn't really even a pre-made sandwich since you have to squirt the ingredients on.
One of the few saving graces is that it isn't premade.  Can't understand why anyone would want to pay $3 for a small PB&J sandwich, though.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on May 27, 2011, 03:21:46 PM
Quote from: Slargos on May 27, 2011, 03:13:50 PM
If you eat it, you certainly shall suffer.

If it's anything like MRE peanut butter, yeah.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Meals Rejected by Ethiopians?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Monoriu

I've been thinking about a possible future need of going into suvivalist mode ever since the Japanese nuclear disaster.  My conclusion is that canned food is best in such a situation, because it requires no refridgerator and no cooking.  Only a can opener.  In this case it doesn't even need one.

Tonitrus

Reading the thread title, I immediately assumed this would be some Canadian atrocity.

Zoupa

Quote from: The Brain on May 27, 2011, 05:01:55 PM
Meals Rejected by Ethiopians?

What's a grain of rice in a empty sink?

An Ethiopian that's been throwing up all night.

Anyways, link doesn't work Monkeybutt. FIX IT PLEASE.