Main Menu

Assange: Collaborators Deserve To Die

Started by jimmy olsen, May 28, 2011, 12:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Norgy on May 29, 2011, 04:12:46 AM
Quote from: Viking on May 28, 2011, 11:54:09 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 28, 2011, 08:24:39 AM
I think Manning is a hero, a modern day Dreyfuss or something. So fuck you all.

Dreyfuss was innocent and was framed because he was jewish.
Manning is a traitor

You have to agree that "Bradley Manning is a modern day Dreyfuss or something" is one powerful slogan, though.

Why do you think I coined it? It looks great on a t-shirt!

Bluebook

People who claim Manning is a modern day Dreyfuss either doesnt know what Manning did or who Dreyfuss were.

And the slogan is no more powerful than "Manning is a modern day Louis Pasteur". That is not powerful, it is just bewildering in its inaccuracy.

Norgy

Quote from: Martinus on May 29, 2011, 04:24:35 AM

Why do you think I coined it? It looks great on a t-shirt!

I think one might need a broad chest for all that text. Else the font size would make it hard to read.  :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Bluebook is is a modern day something something.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 28, 2011, 01:11:11 PM
I wanna be Ed.  He has a childbride.  You still work for your father-in-law.
You don't really want a childbride.  After all these years, and all that 'product' in your hair, you've probably gone Martinus.  The father-in-law thing remains as inaccurate as ever.

No, you want the things I have:  A white-majority living space, socialized medicine, gun control, and a political system without Republicans.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on May 29, 2011, 09:21:16 AM
You don't really want a childbride.  After all these years, and all that 'product' in your hair, you've probably gone Martinus.  The father-in-law thing remains as inaccurate as ever.

No, you want the things I have:  A white-majority living space, socialized medicine, gun control, and a political system without Republicans.

And 23 year old pussy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

:lol:

Too true.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

The father-in-law thing remains as inaccurate as ever.

Whatever you say, Dutiful Son-in-law.

QuoteNo, you want the things I have:  A white-majority living space, socialized medicine, gun control, and a political system without Republicans.

I can get that in Vermont--and without the Monopoly money, monarchism or retardo Olympic sports.

CountDeMoney

And fuck you anyway.

:cry:

Ed Anger

Quoteretardo Olympic sports.

I will never take Canadians seriously because of Curling. Shuffleboard on ice. WOOOOO.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 29, 2011, 09:22:29 AM

And 23 year old pussy.
after 15 kids I think it loses its main appeal lol. Still she let's you do your kinky shit so that's a plus :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 29, 2011, 10:01:50 AM

I will never take Canadians seriously because of Curling. Shuffleboard on ice. WOOOOO.
BB has tainted us :(
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on May 29, 2011, 10:09:30 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 29, 2011, 10:01:50 AM

BB has tainted us :(

You're all tainted, unfortunately.  It's the price of being born in the wrong place, i.e., not the United States.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2011, 09:57:57 AM
I can get that in Vermont--and without the Monopoly money, monarchism or retardo Olympic sports.
Nothing wrong with monarchism.  It's the sign of a healthy national character.

The different-coloured bills are a good idea, and they're worth more than their American counterparts anyways.

You do know that they curl in the US too, right?

Also, you forgot to make fun of the superior, civilized metric system.  For a people who supposedly revile the monarchy, you guys sure pay a lot of attention to Imperial measurements and Royal weddings.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2011, 10:15:28 AM
You're all tainted, unfortunately.  It's the price of being born in the wrong place, i.e., not the United States.
The United States is the wrong place?