News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Montreal Meet

Started by Darth Wagtaros, May 16, 2011, 11:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

I'm going to be in Montreal next month, June, between the 24th -26.  People should plan on meeting me up there.
PDH!

viper37

Can't make it, sorry. I'm going next week, and maybe in July.  But June 24th, I have something here.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

I wonder why those 3 days. I've got something on the 25th & you probably plan on partying the 24th. I could spare couple of hours watching you drink beer.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Oexmelin

I will be in Paris those days, sorry.
Que le grand cric me croque !

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 16, 2011, 11:25:48 AM
I wonder why those 3 days.
Yeah, it's an amazing coincidence that a guy who previously asked questions about Montreal's International Jazz Festival is coming into town the exact week-end of this event!  There are strange things in life, indeed!   :cool:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

katmai

I read title as Meat and was expecting a grallon post.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on May 16, 2011, 02:22:04 PM
I read title as Meat and was expecting a grallon post.

I had actually read it as meat too. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

My friends are single and going whoring at night, so I'll be available all three evenings.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

Is it gonna be "modern" jazz (:yawn:) or good stuff like they played in the 40s?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Grallon

Must I understand you're bringing him with you?  What about your bride?  Or are you married yet? :hmm:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel