News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Montreal Meet

Started by Darth Wagtaros, May 16, 2011, 11:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Nah, its just me and two of my crew.  But I'm not into strip clubs and whorehouses so I wanted to meet up with my Languidishas. 
PDH!

Zoupa

I'll have a beer. Gay Fox better show up this time.

dps

Hmm.  I'm going to take some vacation time either that week or the next, but I'm not sure if I want to drive all the way to Montreal.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Zoupa on May 19, 2011, 01:02:31 AM
I'll have a beer. Gay Fox better show up this time.

It's my b-day week-end, I'll do what I can.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: dps on May 19, 2011, 06:27:48 AM
Hmm.  I'm going to take some vacation time either that week or the next, but I'm not sure if I want to drive all the way to Montreal.
Just do it.  It'll be fun.  Fox won't bail this time. 
PDH!

dps

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 19, 2011, 07:27:59 AM
Quote from: dps on May 19, 2011, 06:27:48 AM
Just do it.  It'll be fun.  Fox won't bail this time. 

We'll see.  I'm still not sure which week I'll be able to take my vacation, so it may not be a possibility anyway.

Ideologue

You still need a passport to get into Canada, right?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ideologue on May 19, 2011, 08:06:15 AM
You still need a passport to get into Canada, right?

No. But you'll need one to get back in the US.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ideologue

Oh well, it'd take me too long to get a passport.

Also, I'm not totally convinced it'd be a good idea to spend several hundred or thousand dollars on a trip right now.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

The old days crossing the border used to be awesome. But frankly, a little inconvenience now is worth it to battle the Canadian menace.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ideologue on May 19, 2011, 08:39:40 AM

Also, I'm not totally convinced it'd be a good idea to spend several hundred or thousand dollars on a trip right now.
Not it won't, and yes it is.
PDH!

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on May 19, 2011, 08:55:25 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 19, 2011, 08:39:40 AM

Sad.
:huh:

Quote from: WagnaardNot it won't, and yes it is.

I'm certain it would be most fun, but the only thing keeping me from destitution is my savings.  At present, I have no income.  Were that to change, it might be different.
Kinemalogue

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I can see where Ide is coming from. Until I was forced to go outside the country, I had little desire for a passport either.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive