News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Montreal Meet

Started by Darth Wagtaros, May 16, 2011, 11:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Yeah.  I've never made actual plans to travel outside of the country; presumably, plans to travel abroad would be preceded by serious planning, giving more than enough time to obtain a passport.

I guess it would be nice to have one for spur-of-the-moment decisions to flee to France, though.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Grey Fox

How long does it take for you yanks?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

Quote from: garbon on May 19, 2011, 09:52:47 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 19, 2011, 09:16:30 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 19, 2011, 08:55:25 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 19, 2011, 08:39:40 AM
Oh well, it'd take me too long to get a passport.

Sad.
:huh:

I don't really understand this notion of not having a passport.
I never renewed mine.  Haven,t been outside the country for years either.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 19, 2011, 10:54:12 AM
How long does it take for you yanks?

A few weeks to several weeks, depending on various factors.  If you pay a little extra I think you can get one in like a week or two.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 19, 2011, 09:56:57 AM
I can see where Ide is coming from. Until I was forced to go outside the country, I had little desire for a passport either.

I guess I never had that. I always wanted to flee.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

Well how about its Garbs? Its been years. 
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

So nobody can meet up next week? :(
PDH!

viper37

c'mon Montrealers, move your butts!  I wish I could go, but this week-end is gonna be crazy :(
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 19, 2011, 09:56:57 AM
I can see where Ide is coming from. Until I was forced to go outside the country, I had little desire for a passport either.
Oh, I did.  Caesar should visit Caesar's dominions in person.  Let the slaves think they are important enough so as to be worthy of a visit. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Zoupa

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on June 16, 2011, 12:51:25 PM
So nobody can meet up next week? :(

We can have a beer or 5 :)

I'll pm you my cell number.

Darth Wagtaros

Coolness. My hotel is near the Catherine street place.
PDH!

Oexmelin

Still in France, sorry.

(You'll have to be more specific to Zoups, though... :lol: )
Que le grand cric me croque !

Darth Wagtaros

Another successful Languish meet. Thank you Zoups for beer and a pleasant diversion.
PDH!

Zoupa

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on June 28, 2011, 11:59:08 AM
Another successful Languish meet. Thank you Zoups for beer and a pleasant diversion.

Cheerio! It was fun. Giant middle finger to Montrealers that didn't show up  :glare:

We gossiped like little girls about all of you guys.

(not really).