News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

FM 2011, reprise

Started by Pedrito, April 05, 2011, 05:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

2012 needs a new feature, clubs trying to avoid the law by "cheating" on their work permit applications getting foreign players arrested and deported.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dagbladet.no%2F2011%2F09%2F21%2Fnyheter%2Ftrandum%2Finnenriks%2Ffotball%2F18230035%2F

btw, the oslo lower league club "Skeid" gets translated to "Chelsea FC" in this article for no understandable reason.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

In a major major screwup...

My attacking line was
Javier Pastore
Yohann Gourcuff
Renato Augusto
Romelu Lukaku

The first three as attacking midfielders and playmakers and Lukaku as the striker. I won everything but the CL (losing to Valencia in the final as Leverkusen). To deal with injuries and aging players I placed Gourcuff and Augusto on a easier training regieme since they reached 30 y.o. In a massive massive screw up on my part I placed them in my medium training scheme for goalkeepers for a full season rather than the medium training scheme for attacking midfielders. Both dropped a full star in my assmans ratings and both appeared to be reaching the end of their careers. So I offered them for sale for 3x listed value, expecting bids in the 1.5x region. Fortunately I didn't get any bids before I noticed (when moving other players around the training schedules) that I had 3 goalkeepers on the medium training regime. When I checked I found that two of them were Renato Agusto and Yohann Gourcuff. Now I understood why they were declining as players and why they were unhappy with their training regieme; they were training with the goalies.

:frusty:

I might have ruined them... :weep:

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Viking

Quote from: Warspite on September 22, 2011, 02:58:05 PM
:lmfao:

I basically took two genius attacking midfielders, both worth €10M+ on the transfer market, both first choice players on their national teams both EU citizens (RA lived long enough in Germany) and both of them first choice players for me and turned them into emotional wrecks worth €4M each and both out of favor with both me and their national team coaches. It's not funny, fucking Gourcuff gets paid €200,000 per week, thats fucking expensive.

Viking

In other news I got Sergio Busquets on a free transfer paying him 1/4 what he got at Barcelona, with the ability for him to double his wage if he plays every week. He had a broken leg when I signed him but he has 15 Natural Fitness so he has at least 4 years left in his top flight career, not to mention fantastic mental stats. My attack may falter, but, in two months, my defense will be solid.

I finally finished paying for my training mistake by buying Mesut Özil from Real Madrid for €12M + €4M after 30 league games.

That was a fucking €20M Euro mistake plus the massive salary cost for me....

Pedrito

Preordered it on Steam :yeah:

And while I was there, to kill some time waiting for Fm12, I ordered COH: Opposing Fronts for € 1,99, and a Total War Collection (Rome, Alexander, Medieval II, Medieval II Kingdoms, Empire, and Napoleon) for € 17,99  : menace:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: