News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NBA Playoffs

Started by Admiral Yi, May 14, 2011, 03:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2011, 05:39:54 AM
Wait a goddamned minute.  I'm watching the highlights, and there's a team in Oklahoma City?  What the fuck?  And there's no team in Seattle?  When did this happen?

Not only that, but they're also very good too! They'll play the Western Conference Finals against Dallas next. A very young and talented team, fun to watch.

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 15, 2011, 10:48:19 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 15, 2011, 09:08:54 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 15, 2011, 09:07:38 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 15, 2011, 09:05:18 PM
Fucking no talent hack.
21,410 points, 5,847 rebounds and 3,661 assists. Sounds like a pretty good career to me.

blah blah blah. It is fucking okay if I don't like that worthless piece of shit, your majesty?
No. Your antipathy doesn't make any sense. He hasn't done anything to deserve your bile, unlike Kobe Bryant.

You haven't earned the right to tell me how to feel. So go get hit by a bus cancerstick.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 15, 2011, 10:48:19 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 15, 2011, 09:08:54 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 15, 2011, 09:07:38 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 15, 2011, 09:05:18 PM
Fucking no talent hack.
21,410 points, 5,847 rebounds and 3,661 assists. Sounds like a pretty good career to me.

blah blah blah. It is fucking okay if I don't like that worthless piece of shit, your majesty?
No. Your antipathy doesn't make any sense. He hasn't done anything to deserve your bile, unlike Kobe Bryant.

Since when has anybody had to actually do anything to earn monkeybutt's antipathy?  It's his schtick;  it's what he does.  Sure, it's tired, pointless, and not funny, but it's all he's got.

Eddie Teach

I think he just likes to use Languish to vent.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 16, 2011, 07:19:50 AM
I think he just likes to use Languish to vent.

Yes. That Paul Pierce is a useless douche.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2011, 05:39:54 AM
Wait a goddamned minute.  I'm watching the highlights, and there's a team in Oklahoma City?  What the fuck?  And there's no team in Seattle?  When did this happen?

Around the time Portland passed on Kevin Durant.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: dps on May 16, 2011, 07:08:13 AM
Since when has anybody had to actually do anything to earn monkeybutt's antipathy?  It's his schtick;  it's what he does.  Sure, it's tired, pointless, and not funny, but it's all he's got.

Don't be a hater.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on May 16, 2011, 08:53:22 AM
Around the time Portland passed on Kevin Durant.

Hey I think Greg Oden is up to the equivalent of one full NBA season's worth of games now!

Edit:  Yeah, 82 games exactly.  60 starts. http://www.nba.com/playerfile/greg_oden/career_stats.html

jimmy olsen

Dirk was a fucking beast!

Cavs win the 1st and 4th pick in the draft.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Larch

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 18, 2011, 03:02:43 AMCavs win the 1st and 4th pick in the draft.

And won't get much out of them, apparently this year's draft is one of the poorest in recent memory.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Larch on May 18, 2011, 04:09:17 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 18, 2011, 03:02:43 AMCavs win the 1st and 4th pick in the draft.

And won't get much out of them, apparently this year's draft is one of the poorest in recent memory.
While basketball is the most predictable of the sports in regards to the draft, there are still guys that flop and others who surprise. I wouldn't knock them until after the next season is done.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Epic comeback by the Mavs and Dirk. :o

1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point