News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The brother of the future Queen of England

Started by Martinus, May 06, 2011, 03:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Slargos

Yeah, the brother of a commoner married to a prince isn't royalty. Fucking polacks.  :rolleyes:

Barrister

Quote from: Slargos on May 06, 2011, 03:20:01 PM
Yeah, the brother of a commoner married to a prince isn't royalty. Fucking polacks.  :rolleyes:

I'd be somewhat surprised if Mr. Middleton wasn't given a minor title somewhere along the way.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on May 06, 2011, 03:26:26 PM
I'd be somewhat surprised if Mr. Middleton wasn't given a minor title somewhere along the way.

And if Marty is right they can safely have it revert back to the crown later on.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

WTF is this crap. If we are to look at a sibling of the Future Queen, we're looking at Pippa.

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on May 06, 2011, 03:30:06 PM

And if Marty is right they can safely have it revert back to the crown later on.

Yes, because gay people never have children, adopted or otherwise.  :rolleyes:

Martinus

Pippa means "Cunt" in Polish and James looks much hotter:

Ok, she beats him in a dress:

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on May 06, 2011, 03:32:48 PM

Um Marty you can only pass on a hereditary title through a legitimate blood heir.  Are you suggesting he is going to enter into a heterosexual marriage and produce kids as a gay guy in 21st century England?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Slargos

Quote from: Slargos on May 06, 2011, 03:20:01 PM

Minor title NE royalty.

Regardless, as it hasn't happened yet, the point is moot.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on May 06, 2011, 03:36:07 PM
Quote from: Martinus on May 06, 2011, 03:32:48 PM

Um Marty you can only pass on a hereditary title through a legitimate blood heir.  Are you suggesting he is going to enter into a heterosexual marriage and produce kids as a gay guy in 21st century England?

It's a moot point anyway most of the title giving today are not passed.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Slargos

Incidentally, "Pippa" is Swedish slang for "Fuck".  :hmm:

Martinus

Richard Hakluyt

He is an upper-class Englishman, labels like gay or heterosexual have no meaning to that elite  :cool:

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 06, 2011, 03:38:10 PM
It's a moot point anyway most of the title giving today are not passed.

Interesting point.  I think  that only works if they make him a life peer in the House of Lords or Knight him.  Can you have a non-hereditary title of a different sort?