Martinus

TBR
Bye.

The Brain

1. No.

2. Doing that is not really having sex.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sophie Scholl

:nelson:  Guess you shouldn't have violated the rules in the past, eh?  Sucker.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Why not send a PM to the people you want the advice from?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

What is this TBR you speak of? :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josquius

Don't trust us eh?
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Oh.. The Back Room.

We got rid of it shortly after you were kicked out.  Nobody was really using it any more.

So there's no secret sub-forum that you don't have access to (other than the Mod Cave). :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

No, you shouldn't get back together with your boy toy that uses you for your money for the 500th time.  You will anyway though, no matter what anyone says to you in TBR, via PM, or via IM.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

The Brain

Just ask the open forum. How bad can it be?

The Brain

PM me the juicy details and I'll see if I can help you. You trust me, right? :)

Fireblade

I know the details. :yeah:

garbon

You're doing it wrong.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

I find the idea of TBR offensive, there should be no secrets between us.  I demand to be made a member as a compensation.  :mad:

Fireblade

Damn you Martinus, I wanted to tell everyone you have AIDS.