News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Live Royal Wedding Coverage.

Started by jamesww, April 28, 2011, 05:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Quote from: Drakken on April 29, 2011, 12:57:42 PM

Will not happen without a gross unconstitutional act, and Charles will never accept to bow out, he's been waiting too long.

Still it would be a smart move and could be done with the backing of the Prime Minister and his cabinet.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Caliga

:mellow: Why are we even discussing this?

"LOL HAY GUYS WHUT IF DA QUEEN BYPASSES EVERYONE ELSE AND GIVES THE THROAN TO ZARA PHILLIPS!?!?!?????"
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Grallon on April 29, 2011, 12:59:37 PM
Still it would be a smart move and could be done with the backing of the Prime Minister and his cabinet.
Why would it be a smart move?  What's wrong with Charles?

Oh wait, I know... you don't want to fuck him, unlike William. :P

Drakken

Quote from: Grallon on April 29, 2011, 12:59:37 PM

Ignoring the Act of Succession wouldn't be a smart move, if only because it's illegal. And changing it? For what? They're still unable to change it to allow Catholics to succeed or to allow absolute agnatic primogeniture.

Plus, you should know that it has to be changed in all 16 Kingdoms in the Commonwealth first, Canada included.

Deal with it, Charles the future George VII is the next King.

Drakken

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 29, 2011, 06:07:53 AM
Shame William's hairline is receding faster than the polar caps.

It's actually the best proof that William is indeed Charles' son, contrarily to Harry who is so obvious a bastard it's not funny.

Caliga

Quote from: Drakken on April 29, 2011, 01:05:50 PM
It's actually the best proof that William is indeed Charles' son, contrarily to Harry who is so obvious a bastard it's not funny.
:lol: Yeah, if something happens to William the hand-wringing over Harry and his eligibility will be: extremely amusing.

Berkut

Is there really serious speculation that Harry is not Charles kid?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Caliga

Quote from: Berkut on April 29, 2011, 01:17:30 PM
Yeah.  Di was fucking some dude (her bodyguard?) before and after Harry was born.  It just so happens the other guy looks just like Harry.  He's also a colossal screwup like Harry IIRC.

Zanza2

The Guardian has a nifty button on its homepage for Republicans to hide all the royal marriage stuff.

Brazen

Quote from: Caliga on April 29, 2011, 01:18:51 PM
Quote from: Berkut on April 29, 2011, 01:17:30 PM
Yeah.  Di was fucking some dude (her bodyguard?) before and after Harry was born.  It just so happens the other guy looks just like Harry.  He's also a colossal screwup like Harry IIRC.
From left to right Di's squeeze James Hewitt, Harry and to prove there are gingers in Di's family, her brother Earl Spencer.

Caliga

IMO he looks more like the guy on the left than the guy on the right.

Valmy

I take it nobody is in a hurry to do a paternity test?  :ph34r:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on April 29, 2011, 01:55:42 PM
I take it nobody is in a hurry to do a paternity test?  :ph34r:
I wonder if one was ever done whether Dianna would get a walk?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

Well, I suspect Kate will be under enormous pressure to produce a son so that the issue will be rendered moot. :)

Hopefully she doesn't fail and go crazy like that Japanese chick.  :ph34r:

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on April 29, 2011, 01:59:23 PM
Well, I suspect Kate will be under enormous pressure to produce a son so that the issue will be rendered moot. :)

Hopefully she doesn't fail and go crazy like that Japanese chick.  :ph34r:

A daughter would do the deed as well, Harry would by bypassed by any scion of Kaylliam*.

*Just coined that one.
  :ph34r: