News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who the hell is an immigrant?

Started by Slargos, April 27, 2011, 07:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Now he's going to rape some poor girl. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: Pat on April 28, 2011, 05:27:52 PM
SIGH. I dumb it down all I can and still...
I think we can all agree that your argument started out at Pretty Fucking Dumb, and got dumber with each post.  Finally, you hit Totally Fucking Braindead, and still couldn't communicate.

Maybe you should consider the possibility that you went in the wrong direction from the start.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Josquius

Quote from: The Brain on April 28, 2011, 02:34:05 PM
There are no points on Languish. There could be, it's just that no one has ever made a quality post here.
I hereby grant you 6.21 Pie Points.
██████
██████
██████

Pat

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on April 28, 2011, 05:40:41 PM
Quote from: Pat on April 28, 2011, 05:27:52 PM
It is meant exactly what it says. I use the term to refer to population in relation to resources and I use the term loosely. That I use the term loosely means that I won't specify it in detail so that the term becomes a narrow one. What exactly is it that you don't undertand?

I apologize then.

I had understood that you were trying to say something of substance.  Now that it is clear that you weren't actually saying anything determinate at all, I realize that was an error to attempt any substantive response.

I was saying something of substance but the discussion became one of pettiness and semantics as it always does and of course now it's just people without arguments ganging up on me. Oh and Valmy, once again sorry for overreacting to you but with the last few posts maybe you can see why I have a bit of a bunker mentality when I come here. ;) Good night everyone.

Eddie Teach

Is that a dessert pie or one of those English main course pies?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Pat

Just to clarify: That I showed some disappointment with Joan is because he's one of the people I actually respect here. That doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to care about what all the fucking retards are writing.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Pat on April 28, 2011, 06:04:01 PM
Just to clarify: That I showed some disappointment with Joan is because he's one of the people I actually respect here. That doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to care about what all the fucking retards are writing.

Wait a minute, I thought you ragequit!

Siege

I really hated when I miss a thread like this one!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

That's okay, we don't respect you either.  You fucking rapist.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on April 28, 2011, 06:36:48 PM

That's okay, we don't respect you either.  You fucking rapist.
:huh:

katmai

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 28, 2011, 06:37:43 PM
Where does the rapist thing come from?

SE asia and rent girls or somesuch. jesus do i have to remember everything for you people?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

grumbler

Just to clarify:  no matter how many times you come back to insult people here, that doesn't mean we're suddenly going to care about whether you fucking ragequit or not.  :hug:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: katmai on April 28, 2011, 07:00:43 PM
SE asia and rent girls or somesuch. jesus do i have to remember everything for you people?
I must admit that I don't tend to remember all the posts from the likes of Pat.  Was this some deal where he had sex one time and then "realized" that "all sex is rape?"

Bayraktar!