News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lord of the Auspicious Conjunction

Started by Lettow77, April 26, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 27, 2011, 03:43:23 PM
Southern women are a disgustingly extroverted lot. They seem to have picked up some unwholesome notions about their own self worth,

You know I thought about posting something, but then decided I'd just leave this here and wait for Brazen or Meri to do it.   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Lettow77

Afraid of "real" women? Indeed?

It is not a fear but a contempt.

It was not a problem in Memphis, necessarily, being a cosmopolitan place that has all sorts. Midtown girls are a delightful bunch, and an eclectic group.

However, Martin, TN is...Martin, TN. I would encourage y'all to come out to the sticks and see what the women are like.

Or rather, what every single one of them is like- you need only meet one.

For much of my life I reflexively defended the South, even when it was wrong. I am a bit sick of it; I am going to see more of the world.

The Heirs of the Confederacy should account themselves far better than they do.

I am confused about your post, though, drakken- for one, do you really think my only knowledge of Japan is from anime?

But stranger still, do you mean to say you don't think cats talk outside of Japan as well?  :unsure:
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Neil

Wait a minute...

Is Drakken busting on Lettow regarding his attitude towards women?  Isn't Drakken the one who is always feeding us those 'seduction community' lines?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Drakken

Quote from: Neil on April 27, 2011, 04:20:02 PM
Wait a minute...

Is Drakken busting on Lettow regarding his attitude towards women?  Isn't Drakken the one who is always feeding us those 'seduction community' lines?

I bust on Lettow because he is mad as a hatter living in his fantasy world dreamt by Japanese otaku nerds, dwelling in their basements and shunned by everyone remotely sane out there.

Razgovory

I like Lettow.  He's a smart boy and has a good heart (his pro-South stuff doesn't seem to be based in racism), but he fixates on some really strange stuff.  I think perhaps he should see a head shrinker or something.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Drakken on April 27, 2011, 04:36:09 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 27, 2011, 04:20:02 PM
Wait a minute...

I bust on Lettow because he is mad as a hatter living in his fantasy world dreamt by Japanese otaku nerds, dwelling in their basements and shunned by everyone remotely sane out there.
But don't you think it's a bit of a cripple fight?  I mean, is an otaku really any more loathsome than a seduction community type, or a Scientologist, or a protester, or someone who runs for office on the Communist ticket?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

I was at a gun show a few weeks ago & spotted some middle-aged dipshit wearing a current-pattern Army BDU top (or whatever the hell it's called) with his last name sewn above one pocket and "C.S. Army" sewn above the other.

Yeah, I know-- gun shows attract all sorts of weird fuckers, but this one won teh prize.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

After further review, Lettow later in life:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Lettow77

Tsk! You'll see. I was fending off advances not the day before last. My brief withdrawal from committed monogamy is until such time as I can find someone who is worthy of my tremendous grandeur.

It is a hopelessly vain search in this town. In the cities with their millions, I will find someone worthy of subordinating themselves to me-

And then, of course, i'll crow about in on the forums, and parade the new missus here- when she is ready.

It will be awhile before I can re-orient her enough to risk her being on languish, naturally.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on April 27, 2011, 05:39:35 PM
Okay, now you are trolling.

Yeah, I'm beginning to believe the Lettow is Neil theory. Which would make him a trollgod in my eyes.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

:lol:

Of course he's a troll, to put out what he does on this forum otherwise means he's a mental patient or should be one.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

alfred russel

Quote from: Drakken on April 27, 2011, 09:09:39 AM

Poor Japanese women...you've got men in the country like the picture, and guys like lettow with a fetish for them.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Lettow77

Isn't thinking Lettow is a troll circa 2007 material?

Oh well. You will, of course, all see.  If nothing else, once the VISION QUEST TO THE WEST begins, you will all be appraised of its progress as I attain Elysium.